Chapter 4

There might be some mistakes.

Julia's P.O.V.

I woke up from a great dream. It was so nice. I could sleep for a very long time. I love to spend time like that. Just like Sleeping Beauty. Without that Beauty part.

I looked at my phone. There were two missed phone calls from Lena and Zoe. I accidentaly looked at clock. It was 6:50 pm.

Oh, shit. Niall and I are going out. Last thing I want is my dad to see him. He would go all daddy on him and start asking him so many questions. I've been through that one more time. I wanted to shoot myself and that boy didn't want to talk to me anymore.

I grabbed pair of black jeans and green shirt. I went to the bathroom and putted on some mascara. i didn't have much time for anything else. I heard the doorbell. 

"Oh, no!" I said to myself. 

I hopped down the stairs but it was too late. My dad already opened the door. I could already hear all those question in my head ringing. I could see him blushing while answering to them. I could picture that disaster.

"Hello, I'm here to pick up Julia." I heard Niall saying.

"I'll call her." My dad answered.

"No need to call me, I'm here. Bye dad." I ran next to him and closed the door before he could say anything.

"Hey, you look nice." Niall said and looked down.

I looked at him and smiled. He was wearing his red polo shirt and blue jeans. his hair was messy like the day I met him.

"You look nice too." I answered and we started to walk away.

"What do you think about Nandos?" He asked and looked me in the eyes.

"Sounds great."

We sat in the car and he turned on the radio. Suddenly, One Thing by One Direction came on. It was their song and I couldn't help but mention that.

"A singer, huh?" I asked confused and little scared what will he answer.

"Yeah... We're here." He said like he expected that question, but avoided it by 'that' much. 

We ordered and ate all. I told him everything about my life and he told me everything about his. Its not like secret, every girl in world knows more about him than I know. After dinner, we went to a walk in park.

God, I love his blue eyes and his blue hair. I love the way he looks and the way he walks. He is just perfect. Everyone can see it.

No, I can't do this. I don't need a boyfriend right now. I have school and exams... Its not fair... Why now? And why him?

"I'm tired. Can you take me home?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, sure."

We came home fast. I was just thinking what to do. My prince was sitting next to me and I was like statue. I went out and he followed me to the doorstep.

"I'll see you around. I guess." He said little bit cold.

"Okay, bye." I went inside and closed the door.

I was torn. I had crush on him and he was cold as ice. I didn't like that... It was his choice and I would never get him. He is too famous.

My phone rang again...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

This is another chapter. I hope you like it.

Comment and tell me what you think. 

I will post anther chapter maybe.

Bye :*