Chapter 15

There might be some mistakes!

I came at Liam's with all my stuff and went to my room. No one was there and I was asking myself where was Niall. I played some music and started to sing. Song I sang was Won't go home without you by Maroon 5. Song finished and I heard loud clapping on my door.

"You are really good." Liam said.

"Nope." I said to him not turning my face to him.

"Yes, you are." I heard Niall saying. "And there is no arguing."

I turned now. All five of them were standing there. They started whispering something and just Niall stayed there. He came in my room and closed door behind him.

"I'm so sorry I left you there. Did they do something to you?" He said.

"No, I'm fine. Why did you left without me?" I was unpacking myself.

"Boys called me. We came from studio. We were recording new song and I have something to ask you." He said and took my hand.

I sat beside him. "Ask."

"We were looking at some houses and we found one. Its nice and big. It has everything we need for recording and singing. And I wanted to know will you come and live with us? You don't have if you don't want to." He said.

"I would love to." I said to him.

"You can start pack yourself. House is bought." He said to me.

"Can you help me? I just came home and I am tired." I asked him.

"Yes." He said and kissed me. "I missed you."

"I mised you too." I said to him and we started to pack my stuff.

Niall's P.O.V.

I came to my house and started to think. Its August. Its her birthday on Friday. What can I do? It has to be funny and nice. It has to be something she will like. It has to be pretty. Just like her. I like her eyes. They are same like mine. Light blue. She's perfect. Birthday party has to be perfect. What about there in house? Simple but nice...

"What are you thinking about?" Louis asked me.

"Nothing special. I need your help about something." I said to him and started to organize things in my head.

"Just say it. You know I will help you about anything." He said and continued watching TV.

"I want to organize birthday party for Julia. And I tough we can do it in house. Just girls and we. What do you think?"

"Nice. I'll tell boys. You just relax and we will do everything. Your job is that she doesn't find out." He said and called Harry. They talked for long time and then Louis went.  I have to get some sleep and pack my luggage. 

Julia's P.O.V.

We finished packing and Niall and Louis went home. Actually I think Louis is going at Niall's. Liam and Zayn went to living room. Harry stayed in my room. He looked worried.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

"Nothing..." He said and looked through window.

"Oh, come on. You can tell me anything. Is it about Lena?" I said and wiggled my eyebrows.

"How did you...?" He was confused.

"I am her friend, of course she told me. And you and her picked wrong place to go on coffee that day. Now tell me what's wrong? Maybe I can help." 

"We were out other day and we came in front of her house. I kissed her and she just went in, saying nothing." 

"Don't worry. She likes you. Her last boyfriend hurted her and I think she doesn't want to get hurt this time too. Just go slow, it will be good." I saw light in his eyes. I could see he likes her.

His phone started to ring and he answered. His talk was long and he looked few times in my eyes. 

"Its been great to talk with you but I have to go now. Bye." He said to me and went out.

I just hope everything is OK.

~next morning~

I heard someone talking but I continued sleeping. It wasn't for me and I was tired. After some time someone came into my room. He closed door and came in my bed. I quickly turned and saw Niall.

"Good morning, princess." He said and kissed my nose.

"Good morning, Niall. What are you doing here?" I asked him barely opening my eyes.

"Its moving day today. I came and asked Liam if you are ready and he said that you haven't even woke up. So I thought it would be nice to come and wake you."

"I forgot that we are moving today. I can't wait to see the house. You woke me and now you can go. I have to change myself."

"But I wanna stay." He said and made puppy face.

"No, you have to go." I said to him and he went out.

I putted on first thing I found. Had breakfast and we came to house. It was big, I mean huge. We came in and I had to see everything. It had seven rooms. All of them were similar. It had kitchen, living room and every room had its bathroom. It had special place where boys can practice and room for dancing. Something like own club. Outside was big swimming pool. It was perfect. 

I came to my room. It was painted in light blue and I liked it. It had bed in right corner and table in left corner. Closet was in middle of those two. It had TV.

Next few days everything was perfect. We were talking and smiling and having fun. But I had that feeling  they are hiding something.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I am so happy that you are reading my book. And I wanna say special thank you for your reading because it has 1,000 reads. Please comment and read. Don't be afraid to leave comments, I can take criticism.

I really wanted to write two parts today but I found ot there is Grey's anathomy playing on TV and I have to watch it. I will try to write second chapter but I can't promise anything. 

Read, comment, share and vote.

Bye :*