Chapter 20- Happy Birthday Part 1

I'm hanging out with family for spring break, so if I don't post a chapter you'll know why.
——————————

Frisk grunts as his face was being attacked by tiny hands, he flipped to his other side and relaxed his face as the attacks stop. Soon enough a softer hand cupped his cheek, he blinked awake before his vision was covered with a warm body. he sighed and sat from his bed, "how was your nap?" Chara asked holding Frost's hands to prevent him from pulling her hair, Frisk shrugged and picked up Cherry.

"I'm still tired." he glared playfully at the small child in his arms, "because this little monster," he lifted up Cherry and smiled when she giggled, "wouldn't stop attacking my face as I slept." Chara shook her head, "that's because she's excited that it's her birthday along with Frost." Frisk huffed.

"I'm pretty sure I don't want these children to grow up," Chara sat on the side of the bed and giggled, "don't worried they will grow up, but they will always be our babies." Frisk chuckled, "of course they will." he stretched before yawning.

"hurry up, Mom wants up to get ready so we can go out to eat." Frisk raised his eyebrows, "which one?" Chara glared at him, "what do you think?" Frisk smirked, "I mean your mom is my mom and my mom is your mom." Chara blinked before shaking her head, "don't confused me with out moms!" Frisk shrugged, "but it's true!" he giggled.
————————

"Okay but what if we did?" Frisk suggested, "if we would to teach them how to fight or use magic at least they can do is protected themselves when we're not there for them." Chara turned off her phone and looked behind her, "are you sure they are able to even use magic?" Frisk shrugged, "I can use fire and you can summon knives, so I don't see why not unless they're disable." Frisk slowly pressed on the breaks and parked, "but just in case, we need to think about this later." he said unbuckling his seat belt, Chara did the same and opened the door.

She opened the back door and unbuckled the children's seat belt before picking them up in her arms. Chara spotted Toriel and Rose chatting outside before turning over to see the married couple, "oh good you're not late!" Rose exclaims, "why would you think that?" Rose looked over her shoulders and glared at the table they were sitting at, "those skeleton brothers are still not here! this is a special day for my grandchildren!" Toriel rolled her eyes, "I'm sure they'll be here." Rose looked over to the big fluffy monster, "positive?" Toriel nodded, "I'm positive, I'm sure Papyrus have this covered after all he's used to this."

"now..." Frisk widened his eyes as a child was missing in his arms, "Mom!" Rose glared at him which he grumbled underneath his breath, "heh, you got in trouble." Chara whispered, she backed down when Toriel raised an eyebrow. Frisk covered his mouth as he chuckled quietly.

"now then let's go inside and get ready." Rose announced and walked inside the lovely home.
——————————

"SORRY WE'RE LATE! THIS LAZYBONE WAS FORCE BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS TO WEAR SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR THIS DAY!!!" Sans shrugged his shoulders, Frisk looked between his jacket and stared at the tuxedo shirt.

"At least it's something neat." Frisk mumbled as he took another bite from his spoon, Chara nudged his elbow and he glanced back with his brows raised.
"What?" Chara glared at her husband, "don't be mean! I don't want what happened back then!" Frisk placed down his spoon, "For your information, Sans wasn't so keen to let it go."

Sans pupils disappeared and looked over to Frisk, "It was only a killer prank." Chara softly smack behind his head, "don't let me get on to you!" Sans chuckled, "sorry kiddo."

Frisk rolled his eyes and went back to eating, Chara sighed and took the gift from Papyrus' hands. She placed them at the table and sat next to Frisk, "don't start anything." Frisk suddenly grins and placed his elbow on the table, "What's in it for me?" Chara lips went thin as she shook her head, "you always want something." Frisk grin grows as she approached him and placed a kiss in his lips.

"Happy?" Frisk nodded, "Very."

Chara giggled, Toriel stood up and placed her hands together. "Alright, time for cake then after we will have presents!" Everyone cheered as the cake was brought out, Frisk took out his phone as Chara were behind the twin ready to blow for them.

After the candles were blown out, Chara clapped her hands together and placed up the twins to await for the presents to be placed in front of them.