Ch.14( caught red handed) pt.4

Adriens POV:
Nino stands at the end of the hall with his jaw hanging, eyes wide and full of disbelief.
"I...I got to go!!!" Ladybug jump off me and heads for the window.
"Wait no wait, just wait a sec-"
Before I could've finish she jumped out the window and out to the city.
Looking back at Nino as the echoes of his foot tapping faster and faster by the minute.
"Dude....you got some explaining to do"
Nino says glaring at me.
Ten minutes latter
"Just cause she saved your life doesn't mean you can cheat on Marinette!!!!" Nino screams at me.
"its not necessary cheating......it's more like..."
"DUDE...it's cheating" Nino says cutting me off.
We both stand in silence for what feels like forever.
"So what now?" I ask looking back at him.
"What do you think, we get back to work.....dude I just...I just can't with you. What if Alya starts asking questions or Marinette? You know how women have that way of knowing your hiding something."
Nino said nearly screaming, throwing his arms in the air.
"I don't think Marinette is going to ask any time soon." I said with a smile.
"You know sometimes I want to punch you and your perfect teeth." Nino says as he cracks his knuckles.
We brake away and get back to work, over the hours I pulled my phone from time to time, to check on Marinette.
Nervous at first but in a way it was kinda fun.
Alya still wouldn't talk to Marinette and I had a feeling Nino wouldn't talk to me either for a while.
The day had gone by fast shortly after and Nino left without so much as a goodbye.
As I walked home I stopped by marinettes and we talked more and more.
How she was so happy and confused that I was chat noir.
How she felt when she found out, was the same way I felt.

The days that passed were rather uneventful. Every time I looked out to Marinette I could feel ninos eyes burning a hole in the back of my head.
And I knew Marinette probably felt the same way with Alya.
Days went by before Nino or Alya would talk to us.
Alya wouldn't even so much as look at me let alone talk to me.
Eventually we had to come to the conclusion that we may have to tell them.
Granted I don't think it's a good idea, the less they know the better. But I knew she had a point.
Nino and Alya are our closet friends and to keep this from then, and force them to not say anything about what they saw.
Maybe it was time to tell them.

I thought to myself as the sun started to set and everyone went to bed.
Maybe it was time.
Knock knock knock
A knocking pulled my attention to the window.
When I turned to see who it was I was happy to see malady.
In her skin red tight ladybug suit.
"Hey kitty, mind if I come in." She asked as she stepped in.
"Sure come on in, hey I've been thinking about what you said and-"
"Sssssshhhhhhh, don't talk." She said leaning in.
Closing my lips with her fingers.
As she leaning in closer and closer I felt the heat off her body intensify.
She reached over and turned the light off I felt her lips graze my ear.
"Get up" she whispered
I did as I was told and I felt her hands pull me in the dark, not knowing where I was going but I still followed.
Soon I felt the back of my head tap the wall.
"Just stay still and enjoy"
She said in the dark.
I felt her hands reach under my shirt and felt her lips on my neck.
I felt my heart start to skip several times as she got lower and lower.
Her hands reaching down to undo my belt.
I knew where this was going. I thought.
As she undid the loops I heard a fait thud outside my door.
Suddenly my body tensed up.
"You ok?" She asked looking up.
"What? Ya ya I'm fine just...I thought I herd something." I said as I looked at my door.
"Let's hope not, I'm just getting started." She said as she reached for my last loop.
Suddenly my door flew open and we both froze in place.
My heart froze and my blood turned to ice as someone reached for the light switch, flooding the room light.
"Dude I know it s late and all but I just can't do this any more...I......um.....oh what the FUCK!?!?!?!??!?!?!"
Ninos voice exploded as her jumped back.
I felt my face burn like a wild fire. I looked to see ladybug on her knees. Her face just as red as mine as her hand was still on the edge of my jeans.
"I..I can explain!!!!" I said quickly holding my hands up.
"Nope....nope nope nope nope nope!!!" Nino repeated as he turned for the door and walked out.
As the door slammed we both just stayed where we were. To embraced to say anything or even move.
"So you were saying something about, what exactly?" She asked looking away.
" I think it time we tell them." I said bluntly
"Agreed" she said standing up.
"So do you still want to....you know?" I asked
She turned and gave me a look that said it all.
"Ok never mind" I said quickly.
"How are we going to do this?" She asked taking a seat on my bed.
I knew what she was talking about, how were we going to tell Alya and Nino.
" well I guess we can tell them tomorrow? Say over coffee at my place? I have a pretty big backyard with walls all round so no one but us will be around." I suggested
"Sounds good, hey I know this is kinda odd but...you got anything to eat?" She asked.
I chuckled and lead her to the kitchen.
Next day
Marinettes POV:
"Last night was a disaster" I thought to myself as I laid in bed.
I never want to caught like that again. I thought again.
I called Alya Dan she was reluctant to talk to m but when I told her it was important she agreed to meet at adriens for coffee.
I hope Adrien was having better luck....then again with last night I doubt it.
I jumped up and got in to a change of clothes and made my way out the door.
It was early but not to early, where the wind still felt crisp and cool.
As I made my way to Adriens I saw Alya.
"Alya, hey!!!" I called out waving over.
She looked and waved back with a faint smile.
"Hey girl it's...its been a while, how's it going?" She asked as if she didn't know.
"You mean beside you ignoring my calls and text, fine." I said fully knowing it was true.
Alya looks down at her feet, as if the answer to what ever question she's got will be there.
"I'm sorry it's just, I still don't know how to deal with this. I'm your friend and there's no reason I should have ignored you....I sorry. It's just this thing with you and chat noir......and Adrien.
I know it's non of my business but why?" Alya ask looking at me.