Ch.7 (hi alya....)

Marinettes POV:
Mmmmmmm the heat from the inside of my room was killing me, I know the AC is on so why is it so hot? I unrolled the covers a little to let the cold air him my skin. The smell of sweat filled the room or something? I didn't smell right, it smelled a little different but I can't put my finger on it. I turn over and closed my eyes, and started to think back of last night.
.........last night?..........oh my god!!!!!! Last night!!!!!!!!
Images of adrien pulling my legs up over his shoulders and him t..th...thrusting in t....to me!!!
Did that really happened???? No no no it was probably just a dream I tell my self.
That's when something warm reaches over my side and around my waist, pulling me in. I can feel something hard and somewhat soft pressed against my thigh.
Ho God oh God ho God ho God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I.....we .......did he!!?!?!???
I slowly turn my head over to see Adrien's sleeping face, so gentle and peaceful. His eyes open gently and my heart drops.
"Morning princess, sleep well?"
He says as he slowly leans in, my face burns up and I slip back down.
A...adrien!!! How did you....in my bed!?!?
He pulls me in until I'm on top of him. Him manhood was now starting to twitch and throb, the way his eyes looked up as me made me shiver. I wasn't until I looked down at my self that I noticed........my clothes, where are my clothes?!?!?! I pulled the covers up to cover myself and shut my eyes hopping this was all just a dream. Hoping that adrien didn't do what I think he did to me last night, hoping that he didn't just see me like this, hoping that he didn't think I was some kind of slut.....wait.....last night. After the kiss, chat changed back.....chat was adrien.....adrien is chat.....I love chat and adrien and their both the same person?!?!?
"What's wrong princess? Getting cold? I can fix that "
His manhood was now standing straight up, right between my legs. I slowly pulled the covers apart to see his hard throbbing......oh god....
I pull the covers back over my self.
Di....did we......last night.....with....
"Yes oh and by the way, you were amazing" he said with a wink.
My face grew hotter than before, I was positive that I was ready to pass out
I can't pass out, what if he does something to me whale I'm out cold?
Do....do I want him to do something to me.....?
NO OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!! STOP THINKING LIKE THAT MARINETTE!!!!!!
But do I want him to??
"Your thinking about last night?"
I looked down at him with his bear chest, his green eyes looking in to me.
Wha!!! No no no no.....maybe just a little.
"I can tell" he said with a grin crossing his face.
H...how can you tell?!?
" cause your getting wet"
I quickly pulled my self away but he reached under the covers and put his hands on my thighs, pulling me closer in to him.
"Round 2?" He said in a hush tone.
* trap door opening*
" hey girl!! Sorry to come in so soon I know it's not like me to come in so soon but we have a major problem. Nino went to get adrien this morning and he wasn't there, I don't want you to.....................................oh........my.........God!!!!!!!!!!"

In a panic I move the covers over Adrien's face.
Hoping that by some miracle she didn't see him.....
H..hey Alya!!! Oh really wow that's to bad um do you mind giving me a few minutes to um....
Before I could finish Alya sprinted towards my bed and get a hand full of the covers.
Alya wait don't!!!!!!
She pulls the covers right off and I cover my chest as best I can. The cold air hits my skin like shards of ice. As the sheets fall to the ground slowly letting the dim sun light pass through my window.
Alyas eyes widen in shock, her mouth falls open, I look back at adrien and he's as red as me,he looks back at me and I look back at Alya.
"Were.....were you two.....i...in the middle.....o...of.....??"
" h..hi Alya "Adrien says as he leans up to protest, but his manhood is still as hard as before and as he moves up so fast it brushes up between my legs.
"Alya it not at all what I looks....."
As it rubs up on me,my mouth involuntary let's out a loud moan as a strong sense do plesiosaur passes through me.
I quickly notice the moan and move my one of my hands from my chest on to my mouth hoping she didn't hear it.
The room fell silent,'I think I just made things worse.
Alya slowly starts to step back to the trap door.
"You....you know what....I...i....think...I'll.....um.... be ....down stairs....you ...um....just.....just stop.....just stop...."
With that she took off down stairs.
Adrien looks back at me with a gleam in his eye.
"Ssssssooooo round 2?"
Are you kidding me!!! No I'm not in the mood!!!
He pulls me back in and another moan almost slipped out.
"Your lying" he said with a stupid grin.
Ok then, what if someone else comes in?!?  Like my mom or dad?!?
The grin fades away and his hand move away from hips. I jump of and run to the floor to cover myself up with my covers. Adrien gathers his cloths off the floor and jumps in to my shower.
I pull my cloths off the floor and put them back on.
We are so dead......DEAD......