Ch.15( caught red handed pt.3)

Chat noir POV:
lady b...mar..wha...what in the hell!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Marinette...my marinette was my ladybug!!?!?!?!? How....how did I not see this coming????
I stepped back letting her go. Her blue bell eyes looking down.
"Chat...Adrien I...let me explain"
"Explain!!!! How!!! How can ...your ladybug!!! My girlfriend is ladybug!!!!my mind was running at the speed of light, questions after questions spinning around.
"Adrien please let me explain"
Marinette said stepping up.
"Why?? Why didn't you tell me?!?!" I said nearly crying out.
" I didn't want you to hate me!!" She called out
"Hate you?? How cooler I hate you?" I asked stepping up.
"Because I broke your heart. I Turned you down time and time again, before I knew who you were I was only in love with you...the other you. As Adrien you were all I wanted, but later on I started to grow feelings for your other half, as chat noir. I was torn because I loved you both but it didn't feel right,and then you showed me who you were. That you and chat noir were the same the same person. i was so happy to know that you were both the same person but I thought you might hate me if you knew who I was, because........because-"
Her voice became frail and weak as she went on, her eyes became glossy as if she was going to start crying.
Malady, was on the verge of tears because of me.
Before I let her finish I pulled her and kissed her. She made a light squeak as our lips crashed. At first she as surprised but soon her hands were around my neck, she kissed back.
"S..so you don't hate me?" She asked whining her eyes.
"I could never hate you, but haw about we don't keep secrets from each other anymore?"
She giggled as she rested her head in my chest.
"Deal,now where were we?"she said looking back at me. She leaned in close and our lips began to brush up against each other, until I killed it.
My phone rung loud and spooked me.
I gone as I pulled it out to see ninos face pop up.
" got to go?" She asked looking back at me.
" he can wait, I think." I hung the phone up and looked back down at malady, again my phone rang.
Annoyed I answered the phone, as I did Nino bombarded with question. I realized he was freaking out, after all I had just ditched him after the akuma attack.
"Go ahead and go I got to get tikki her snack.
"Who??" I asked out loude.
She pulled out a small red bug looking thing sleeping in her hands.
" maybe latter you can meet properly after she wakes up."
"I'd like that, maybe tonight?" I asked.
My phone exploded with text from Nino again and I groaned annoyed.

Marinettes POV:
Chat or Adrien pulled out his phone and texted back a storm, I sat back in relief that this so how worked out. Why was I freaked out so much now I don't know.
" sorry but you know I have to go, Nino is freaking out and-"
I pushed one finger on his lips. It was fine by me, I was just happy he knew who I was now.
" don't worry about, you get going" I said
He jumped off and went back to the school.
After tikki woke up I told her everything that happened and she was happy for me. Tired but happy at least. I pulled out a Cookie and left her to devour it.
After a few minutes we were back in action, after a while I noticed something was wrong.
I stopped and pulled out my phone and saw that it was blank. No text or calls or anything from Alya.
She normally goes crazy if I don't show up after an akuma attack.
I had completely forgotten all about what happened this morning.
I swing back to the school making sure no one sees me. In the panic of it all I forgot to grab my stuff from the classroom.
I know I should feel bad but I just can't.
He knows,and it's ok. Adrian knows and it's ok!!!  Was expecting things to take a turn for the worst but they didn't!!! I can hold  in anymore,I know he just left but I have to see him.
"Tikki you ready?" I ask looking down as she stuffs the rest of the cookie in her small mouth.
"tikki spots on!!"
I cried out as a bright pink light filled the rooftop.
Swinging closer and closer to the school but stopped on a rooftop right across it.
Holding out till he shows up I play out what to do in my head.
Do I just drop in at the front door? No no no no. Maybe I should sneak in through the window?
Just as I thank of it I see him walk by.
My heart nearly jumps out my chest.
It's out a second thought I jump and swing down to the side of the school.
Landing on the wall but my fingers holding on tight to the windowsill, I think what I should do next.
"Ok first things first get in then....I have no Idea."
Pulling my self up I pull up the window and slide in-
"Hello malady" his voice whispers from behind.
Quickly I turn to see him holding boxes, with a smirk on his face.
"To what do I owe the pleasure of having you stop by?"
I can feel my face start to burn up.
"I...I um came to see you actually"
His eyes outlying me out. From head to toe, he was getting the upper hand. I can't let him win.
"Me? Now why is that?" He said with a cocky tone.
Quickly reaching out I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him in. Now face to face I smiled as it was his turn to blush.
"You for got you goodbye kiss."
We both lean in as our lips clash, his warm lips send me for another ride.

Adriens POV:
Malady and my Mari are one in the same nothing can ruin this day.
I take my hands and brush the hair off the side of her face and pull her closer.
"Dude where are you, the school may be closed but we................DUDE!!!!!!!!!"
Ninos voice brakes us apart as we tern to see ninos twisted face.
"Is...is that lady bug?!?!?!? But you dating marinette?!?!?!?!