Ch.4 (I will always need you)

Marinettes POV:
No no no no no
Nothing at all just talking in my sleep hahahah?
I'm dead, I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead!!! Wait....did she just say I had a grin on my face? But chat and Adrien had a.....
Maybe I'm over thinking this.
"Ok normally I would ask and demand for you to give me all the details l, but right now we have a certain someone  waiting for you down stairs!!!" Alya said slightly jumping up and down.
Adrien!!! In my house!!,...or bakery!!
I jumped out of bed and ran in to the bathroom to change to my normal clothes. When I got out I found alya snooping around my room. Under my bed and in my closet.
Um....what are you looking for?? I asked curiously.
She turned wide eyed.
"Oh come on Mari!!!! Tell me what happened!!!! You don't make sounds like that in just any dream!!! I bet it was one of those good ones....hm? Am I right?!?!"
I mentally face palmed my self. Alya I told you it was nothing like what you......wait what sounds?
I big grin crossed Alyas face as she pulled out her phone. The took a video of me when I was sleeping. "Mmmmm adrien stop...... Chat wha...what are you doing"
She was right I did have a big grin across my face, I almost look like I was enjoying, no no no no!!!
I could feel my face burn up, and I looked over at my clock. Just twenty minutes and we had to start our way to school.
Alya please delete it!!!! I said begging. "Hmmm ok, on one condition"
Ok ok ok anything!!!! I didn't care what I was I just wanted that video gone.
"Ok then.....I want you to tell ,e what that dream was about!!"
................. Anything else????
There was no way I was going to tell her about that dream
" ok then I want you to take adrien to the back of the school and you don't have to say anything, all you have to do I kiss him!"
K....ki....kiss h...hi...hi....him?!?!?!?
"It's your choice, kiss adrien or just spill the beans and tell me about the dream."
I walk over to my bed and sit down, I point to the other end and alya jumps over. I got a feeling I'm going to regret this. For the next ten minutes I tell her in vivid detail about the dream.
"Oh my god!!! Mari you nasty!!!! "She said with a gleam in her eye.
Ok now deleted that video!!
She pulled out her phone and delete it right in front of me.

Adriens POV:
Made my way in to the bakery and waited down stairs with Nino as alya went up to marinette. I sat down and took a few of the croissants. I didn't want to take to many so I just took two. That's when I noticed something off with Nino. He seemed to be a little jittery this morning.
Hey Nino you good, you seem to have a little kick in your step?
I big grin was plastered on his face.
"Oh ok ok ok!!! Look you didn't hera this from me but..... Come closer" I did as told until we were face to face.
"Last night alya texted marinette that note that we were passing around..."
WHAT!!!!!! Nino why would you do that?!?!
"Chill bro she already like you"
Ya I know but I wanted to tell her...
"Sorry man If it was up to me I.......wait you already know?!?! How??? We didn't tell you and.... Hold up, sounds like their coming down."
Alya and marinette made their way down, alya was red like a tomato and so was marinette.
Morning lady, I said standing from my chair.
"Oh....morning adew...i mean Adriel...adrie...a...adrien.... Morning...."
She was stuttering more then normal and she was as red as a tomato, I told her that I liked her....granted that was as chat noir but still I thought she knew.
We ran to school so we wouldn't be late and for the rest of the day she didn't even say two words to me.
In the middle of class alya looked back at me then back to marinette and started to giggle like she was insane. Marinette was trying to avoid me all day, not like it mattered much. I do live her but, I just couldn't get malady out of my head. The way I made her cry was something I never wanted to see.
"Hey what's that outside?" Nino called out, soon almost everyone from the class was at the window.
Posters and banners of...chat noir? Spelled in big green letters. "Paris will always need you chat!!!"
There were crowds of people in the street holding up the banners.
This was....amazing, just amazing. I really do mean something to Paris.
as the day went on I got a call telling me that my photo shoot was moved up early and the gorilla was going to come pick me up, I told alya and Nino we were going to talk about what happened this morning but until then.
*time skip because I'm bored*
Marinettes POV:
He likes me omg!!!!!he likes me!!! Tikki he likes me!!!!!
"Yes I know marinette, you've been saying it over and over for the last two hours."
Oh I'm sorry tikki I just can't help it!! Adrien actually likes me. I ran up to my phone and read over the letter over and over. I just wish I could tell him, but know that I know I can't talk to him. It's like it's ten times harder to talk to him now, and now that alya knows about the dream. Oh god she's never going to let me live that down.
*knock knock*
Wha?? The knocking caught me by surprise. Chat was waiting out side just waiting for me to let me in. My mind flashed back to yesterday, the guilt was still there and it wasn't letting up anytime soon. I walked over and let him in.
"Hey prrrrincess  how are you this night" he said as he took a bow.
I'm fine and you?
"Honestly.....not good. Something hurst and I can't get it to stop hurting.....I need your help"
I coup feel my eyes start to water up. Is it you should by any chance?
" no it not.....wait how do you know about my shoulder?!?"
I turned and walked to my computer, flipped to the lady blog and played the video of him and me as ladybug, fighting on the rooftop of the cafe.
"Oh god.....no princess my shoulders fine, it's actually my heart that hurts. That fight.....it was my fault. I hurt malady and I need to apologize"
WHAT?!?!  Ap...apologize??? But you didn't do anything wrong, you saved her. If anything she's the one that needs to apologize to you!!!  She's the one that hurt you and broke your heart and rejected you over and over how can you say your the the one who needs to apologize!!!!!!
I could feel tears run down my face, it was true and he knew it. It was my fault for bring to careless and because of me he got hurt so why is he the one that needs to apologize???
"Marinette it's not like that!! Look I'm willing to take the pain if I have to, I'll take what ever pain and rejection I have to, to keep the ones  I love happy. Right there on that rooftop I made her cry.....that's something I never wanted to do. The way screamed at her was something I never wanted to do.  So please don't cry."

He said as he wiped my tears away. " what do you think I should do?"
Go apologize if you feel like you should, but honestly I still think she's the one that needs to apologize if you ask me. I said turning away.
"Alright I guess I'll head out, maybe I'll get lucky and I'll find her."
Wait chat! I need to ask you something. I said as he was ready to head out.
Actually I need to show and ask you something. My heart jumped back to my throat, as I reached for my phone.
D...did you mean all the things, that you said about adrien?
"What, you mean how he drams about the things he'd like to do to you and your body.."
He said with a grin on his face. My face started to burn up.
Ch...chat stop that!! I'm being serious.....you can't keep doing that, saying things like that....I...it's embarrassing...
"I know but the way you look when you all red, it's so cute and sexy in a way"
Cute and s..se...sexy?!?!? Ch...chat don't say things like that!!!
"Sorry I just can't help it"
I wanted to ask because my friend Alya send me this picture of a message that adrien was talking about. I passed it to chat and he just looked it over and passed it back.
" ok so what, you like him don't you? So isn't this good news"
Yes it is but, now that I know it's....it just so much harder to talk to him. I can't even have a simple conversation with him without falling over my words. I just don't know what to say anymore.
" just tell him how you feel, look I'd love to stay and chat but I need to head out. Will you be ok?"
Ya ya I'll be fine just go to you lady.
He did as told and ran of the window.
Tikki....spots on.
I changed and ran off In To the distance. Swinging from rooftop to roof top. Until I made it to the Eiffel Tower, this is where we always meet, I waited on the top.
"Malady?" I turned to see green eyes out in the night.
"Malady I'm glad I found you I just want to apologize for...."
I ran up to him and held him close.
Chat I'm so sorry for everything I didn't mean what I said I was angry for no reason....Im sorry I'm so so sorry!!!!
"Malady it's ok you don't ne....."
Yes I do!! I didn't know you felt the way you felt and I'm so sorry......chat I want you to know something.
He pulled away to look me in the eyes. I couldn't help but cry some more.
"What is it malady?"
I will always need you.....chat noir.