Ch.12( cat burglar)

Marinette POV:
Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!!!!!
What are we going to do?!?!? He took the picture?!!!!!!
I cant help but walk back and forth panicking as the thought of that picture being on the front page of every paper in Paris!!!
"Mari relaxed I'm going to fix this just let me think of something "
Adrien what are we going to do. If that picture gets out were both dead.
I can feel myself start to get light headed and my legs start to go out.
I feel adriens hand around my shoulder and he pulls me closer to him.
" listen it's ok, I'm going to fix this. You have nothing to worry about."
I don't know if he was just trying to comfort me or what but it was working. I don't why but I felt like maybe he was right. Maybe things were going to be alright.
After a few hours the paparazzi left and I knew I wouldn't make it to school on time so I called in sick and stayed home. I went down to get some breakfast and brought back a plate for Adrien. He may seem like he's fine but I could see it in his eyes that he was giving it a lot of thought on what he was going to do. He barely ate anything but that didn't matter. Around twelve he kissed me good bye and changed back in to chat noir and went home.
This whole day has been a mess and I need to clear my head. Heading back to my bathroom I change out of my PJ and have tikki change me in to ladybug. It strange that when I'm ladybug all my problems tend to disappear.
"Ladybug!!"
That voice?!? Adrien! I turn to see Adrien or chat in this case on a rooftop a few feet away from me. "Malady I need your help for something and I know it might be a lot to ask but it important!!"
The tone in his voice was urgent almost like he was panicking.

Um ya what do you need help with?
"I need your help to help me break in and steal a camera from someone!!"
................. What the hell!!!! Chat are you crazy!!! Were heroes we can't just brake in to places and steal stuff from others just because we have the power to do so!!!!
I was lost in thought. Is this what he was thinking about all day at my house? Asking for me ladybug to help him steal a camera that........wait.....the camera???
" look I know how crazy it sounds and I know it's is a lot to ask for but I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't important."
I thought about it for a minute, he coulee do it himself but if I didn't help what would happen if I didn't have his back??
Alright I'll help you but only this ones.

Adrien POV:
She said yes?? She said yes!!!!
We made our way to the public paper that held up marinette in her house earlier today. Thinking all day of how I was going to convince ladybug to help me. But I didn't expect her to be so forth coming. The sun had started to fall and the wind started to blow harder and harder. We get closer and closer to the closing time. As all the lights go out and the last few people head out and close the doors behind them.
Alright let's go!! I spring to my feet and ready to jump down until I feel something pull be back.
"Hold on wait and look" ladybug points down to one of the windows to show that there was still someone inside. Someone with a uniform and and a flash light going from floor to floor.
Great just what we needed.  I slid back down and sit on the floor.
" hey chat... I know it's non of my business but why are we doing this and what do you need from here.?"
I thought it over in my head and chose my words carefully.
Um well you see there's this guy I know and he was with his girlfriend early today and well....they got caught doing something that they weren't supposed to be doing and so one from inside this building got a picture of the both of them and it's important that I get rid of that picture.

In the dark I could barely see it but I think I saw her blush. Then again it coulee be from her suit but then a gain I could me wrong. As time passed the light from that security guard was halfway down the building and I was starting to get bored.
" why do you have ears?"
I felt something worm touch my ears that were on top of my head. A sensitive shock went down my spine as she pinched them and I flinched.
" oh come on you can't actually feel them...can you??"
Yes I can, just like the belt tail thing I have. I looked over to my belt tail and thought about it for a second and it started to move on its own.
"What the!!  How are you doing that??"
I stop moving the belt tail and took it in to my hand.
Honestly I don't know, what Evers attached to the suit I can feel or move. The ears on top of my head help me hear better and the tail, if I think about moving it in a specific direction it moves. Why? I have no idea....

The silence in the air grew over stronger and I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.
Malady is everything ok? I asked.
"Hm what ya no I'm fine why?!?"
I was just wondering that all cause you seem to be a little quicker lately.
"I'm fine just a little tired is all"
I'm sorry I dragged you all the way out here, if you want you can.....
" no I'm staying here! If you think I'm going to let you do this on your own then your crazy."

Marinettes POV:
Like there was anyway I was going to let him do this on his own. Beside we both need that picture destroyed. As the light in the nearby building goes out we make our way to the closest winded near the top.
" looks like no ones home" he says in a joking tone. He may be cute but his jokes need work. I look through the window and try to lift it but it's locked from the inside.
"Allow me malady" chat slips one of his claws underneath the window ledge and he's the first to clime through the small window.
As he steps in I can see the moon light reflected off his suit. I don't know how I didn't notice it before but chat or Adrien was actually pretty tone. His rippled mussels from his four arm to his side. The tight leather wrapped around his chest and his legs. I could feel my hearts start to race and I could somewhat undress him with my eyes. I could feel my face burn up as the thought of me just tearing off that stupid leather cat suit off him. As I lay across him, stroking my hands up and down his....
"Malady are you ok?"
What!?!? Ya I'm fine I just got um I was distracted that's all I'm coming in!!!
I nearly flew in to the wind trying to his my bright red face. What the hell was I day dreaming about!!!?!?! Stop it marinette!! Right now is not the time to start thinking about sex!!
I clear my head and we start to walk around desk after de ask looking for a camera or even the picture itself.

We search for the camera for the next hour and eventually head up to the other floors to cover more ground. Chat asked me not to look at the picture if I find it but it's not like I don't know what to expect. As we cover more ground a see a black camera attached to a computer that lit the entire room up. As I make my way to the computer I unplug the cord connecting them and the camera screen blinds me as it illuminates the wall behind me.
There I see it.....our moment in my bed!!!!
Adriens head kissing my neck as my back arches back and one hand holding be back as the others make their way in to my pajamas and in to me. I can still remember the worth of his fingers and how wet I get as he pulled his hands in and out ever so slightly.
I can't look away and don't even notice the sound of footsteps behind me.
" malady have you found any.............what are you looking at?!?!?"
I pull the camera close to my chest and let the darkness ingulf the both of us.
" I have night vision malady, I can still see you."
I pull the camera away from my chest and hand it to chat. His face goes pail and he quickly covers it up.
Just like before were both left silent in the darkness.
"By any chance can we keep this between you and me?"
Deal now deleted it and let's get out of here.
Without a second thought chat uses cataclysm to destroy the camera and we head out.
Without so much as a goodbye we head our separate ways and I make my way in to bed. As I de transform and Tikki falls next to me on the bed I don't even bother changing. I pull Tikki close to my chest and close my eyes and let the darkness take me in to sweet slumber. My heavy head falls to the soft pillow and my dreams take me away.

Hey everyone I know I haven't posted anything in a long time I am sorry mostly because I'm still trying to balance school work and my job and my life and trying to find a new job cause where I work right now just plain sucks ass and I'm not getting a lot of hours in, but I will have to put this story on hold for the time being and I'm running out of ideas so if anyone has any interesting ideas speak up, I'd love to hear them. Anyways I'm heading back to work and I'll talk to you all latter. Have and awesome day!!!!