Ch.10( girlfriend)

Condoms?!?!? She gave me a box full of condoms!!!!!!!!! I quickly slammed the box closed and pushes it aside, my face was burning red.
This day was getting worse and worse, first alya catches me almost ridding Adrien, the Nino pops up and catches us making out and then mom tells me she knew about last night and gave me the sex talk all over again!!!!
We already had that talk when I hit thirteen,it was awkward then and it was awkward now.
"So I guess we won't need this?"
Adrien says as he pulls out the condoms that Alya tried to give me.
I look out the window to see that it was getting late and I knew he had to go soon.
"Ma....Mari? Can I ask you something?"
He said as he turn to face me.
Ya what's up?
" about that kiss in the front of the school yesterday, you know I meant what I said.....about loving you, and I still mean it." He moved closer and got down on one knee.......oh god my heart is about to jump out of my chest!!!! What is doing?!??!
"Marinette I want...I want you to be mine and mine alone, your the light to my sun the starts to my night sky, marinette....princess? Will you be my girl friend?"
He took my hands in to his, my heart stopped just as the words left his lashes lips.
His girl friend?!?!? His one and only!!!!!
He stood up and looked down in to my eyes.
"And maybe one day....my...my wife?"
His wife!!!!!!! Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!
I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck and he swung me around and dropped me on t the bed. He leaned over me with his arms over my head.
Yes...yes I will be your girl friend!!!!
I sat up to kiss him and he came down to kiss me, so close his hot breath on mine. So close just a few more inches....
*knock knock knock*
"Hey girl it me, I know it's late but I was just wondering if maybe I could barrow one of the condoms I gave you??? Don't ask why I just.........am I interrupting some?!?!"
Alya came up from my trap door again.....what the point of knocking if they come in without the go from me?
"Is she even here babe?? Um what are you two doing???"
Nino soon followed up......this can not be happening!!!!
"Baby is eventing ok up there?? Oh my!!!!"
Mom not you too!!!!!!!
We all stayed frozen in place for about a minute, that's it....I want to die....I can't take this anymore!!!!! This day was a mess from the second alya walked in.
Adrien was the first to move up and off of me.
"I was asking marinette to be my girl friend.....and someday my wife..."
Alya and my mom looked at each other and screamed in joy and they hugged and jumped up and down. Nino walked over to adrien to hug him and tell him it was about time he did.
I was still on my bed just looking at all of them.
"Honey bun is everything ok up there??"
My dad walked up and my mom jumped up and on to him.
"Marinettes has a boyfriend!!! Our little girls growing up!!!"
A grin crossed my dads face..
"That's great!!! This calls for cake!! Everyone come down stairs!!!!"
We all rushed down and for the next hour we sat at the dinner table and talked.
My father and adrien got along great, my mother went on and on about his she knew we'd end up together eventually, it was so embracing.
Alya and Nino stayed and told us about how they tried for the longest all last year to get us together.
Eventually the time came and everyone left, before Alya left I slipped her what she came for before we were so rudely interrupted. Adrien also left but I knew he had to go.
I went back up to my room, the lights were off? I don't remember turning the lights off?
"Hello prrrrincess."
I turn to see a pair of green eyes in my bed. There he was again on my bed.
Adrien I thought you left?
"Well I did but I forgot something"
What was it?
He sat up and cuffed his hands on my face and pulled me closer to his pushes lips.
"This" he said as his lips crashed on to mine.
My mind went blank for a minute until he broke away.
Adr....chat? You wan to spend the night?
"Oh princess I would love to ....but I have patrol with ladybug tonight, I promise I'll be back later after patrol, promise."
With that he left, I can't believe this day. So much went down and I somehow ended up with the guy of my dreams as my boyfriend......wait a second????? B..boyfriend?!?!?!
Adrien agrest is my boyfriend!!!!!!!
"You ok marinette?" Tikki said as she flew over me.
Oh my god tikki adrien is my boyfriend!!!!!
"I know I was there for the whole thing, congrats!!! Now come on we have to go, remember chats going out on patrol with ladybug, AKA you."
She was right, I have to go. I changed in to lady bug and jumped out my window. I swung to our spot. I waited for chat to show up and he did.
"Hello malady, there something I have to tell you and I don't think your going to like it.....I know we're not supposed to tell anyone our identities but....last night I....I did."
I turn to face him and acted like I didn't know a thing.
Chat how could you ? Is she worth it?
"Are you kidding me!! Of course she she is!! She my world, she my girlfriend and one day.....one day I'm gone to make her my wife...."
I took a step back, I knew he asked me to be his wife one day but.....I didn't know he meant it.....I wanted to run up to him and hug him and kiss him, but not as ladybug.......
Well as long as she makes you happy I guess I can let this one slide. I said and winked at him.
"Thank you malady, so you ready for patrol?"
With him by my side, I would be ready for anything.