Ch.8( good morning)

What in the hell a minute supposed to tell Alya?!?!
I can't just go up to her and say"hey alay just in case your wondering, no me and adrien the guy that I have a crazy crush on, did not have hot steamy sweaty sex last night."
Like I can actually tell her that. I'm so dead.
My bathroom door clicked open and adrien came out fully clothed, thank god. My face was a red as even as the look on alays face replayed in my head over and over. No one has ever seen me like that before......well adrien has but that was just last night.
"Hey you ok?" Adrien said as he put his arms around me.
Ahhhh ya ya Im Fine all good nothing at all!!!! Hahaha
"........ok what's wrong"
I took a minute to clear my head, so much had happened In the last day.
Everything is moving way to fast, first I get kissed by the guy that I've had a crush on for like forever, the two guys that I loved turned out to be the same person, my best friend just caught me ready to ride the guy that screwed me over the nigh before and just saw me completely naked just two minutes ago....... Did I say that out loude?!?!
I looked over at adrien with his eyes wide open and as red as me.
"Uuuuuummmmmmm so......I don't know what to say to that, I guess I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mess things up for you like I did. Believe me the last thing I want to do to you is......."
No no no no no!!!!! It's not like that!!!! You made my day.....and night.
It's fine I just.....your chat noir, all those nights you came to visit me, the way you flirted with me, and how you teased me!!! So not fair, do you have any idea how hard I was......never mind...
He over around behind me and warped his arms around my waist.
"How hard you what, we went this far so you have to tell me..."
No it's nothing important, can we just drop it?
"Come on!! I'll trade you a kiss, and this time we can make it last. "
Maybe one little kiss wouldn't hurt right??
When you were chat, the nights you came a flirted with me I'd....I'd fight back the thoughts of you kissing me, the way you'd push me up against the wall and.....you'd touched me.
And.....the things you said you wanted to do to me.
"Mmmmmmm so my princess was thinking of me"
Adrien leans in and lightly pecks at my lips, sending sparks all around. Then another and another till he turns me around, his lips now dancing down my neck.....I pull his chin up to face me.
Stop playing around and kiss me...
He leans in and we locked lips, his tongue dances with mine and he pushes me down on the floor.
His hands move around my waist and start to make their was under my shirt...again.
* trap door open*
"Oh come on Alya you had to imagining............."
We frees in place and slowly look up to find Nino with wide eyes starting at us on the floor. He slowly makes his way down and shuts the door behind him.
Oh god not again!!! First Alya now Nino?!?!
"Hey at least we got our cloths on this time.....if that helps any?"
He sits up and pulls me to my feet.
"So know what??"
What do you mean? We have to go down there, we have school in ten minutes.......and you can't leave without having them wonder how you got down from my room without telling them your chat noir........holy shit, your chat noir?!?!?
"Ya.....I thought I told you that last night? I did tell you right?"
I mean ya you did but it's still a little hard to proses everything that's going on right now.....but your chat noir!!!!
Ok ok ok I'll be right back I'm going to change and we'll head out ok? I'll see you down stairs?
"You got it princess"

Adrien's POV:
She takes a hand full of cloths in to her arm and closed the door behind her. I walk over to her bed and fix it up a little.
.............. Holy mother of god what did I do!!!!!!!!!!!
"What do you mean kid? Wasn't this part of your plan?" Plagg ask as he flys over my head.
No!!! The plan was to make her fall for chat so I could tell he Im adrien and to head home and talk about it the next day in school. Not to sleep with her and get caught with her on top of me!!!!
Alya is going to kill me, as for Nino....I don't think he'll look at me the same way ever again......

I slowly get up to the trap door and slip down the stairs, mr. And mrs. Chang were to busy working to see me come down. I slowly made my way out the front door only to be greeted my alays death stare. Nino on the other hand just looked at me like I was some kind of wild animal that was lost.
Soooooooooo, how was your morning?
Alya grabs me by the arms and shoves me back.
"Listen you I don't know what game your playing here but the next time I find you in my best friends bed you can bet I'll be there too........no wait no....not like that!!!!! Oh you know what I mean!!!!"
I pulled her arms off me.
Look I had no intention on letting that happen, it's just that last night things just happen.
"L...last night??? You were with her last night too!!!!!!"
Now I'm really going to die......
Alya was now red with rage and Nino was holding her back with all his might.
The door opened up and out walked marinette, Nino let go if Alya and she ran up marinette and hugged her. Then the took Mari my the shoulders and shook her back and forth.
"Oh my god girl you are way to young to start doing things like that!!! Did he hurt you?!? Did he force you in to it?!? Are you pregnant!?!?!"
"Oh my god Alya no!!!!! Alya I'm almost 18 and no he didn't hurt me....much, no he didn't force me in to anything and it was my safe day so no I'm not pregnant..."
Alya huffed in relief then her eyes widen and shot back up to marinette.
"Wait...safe day?? Does that mean....you let him??? Did he??? You let him finish....I..in....inside of....YOU!!!!!!!"
Marinette was now as red as even and my face started to burn up too. Alya snaped her neck to me and back to marinette.
"Ok....ok.....just......we will walk about this latter, for now we need to get to school."
She took ninos hand pulled him off behind her. Marinette hand her face in her hands, clearly embarrassed, not like i could blame her. I walked over and took her hand in to mine, she looked up with a light blush and we walked to school.