Ch.6(my sins)

Marinette POV:
He kissed me!!!!!! Oh god he kissed me!!!!! He kissed me!!!!!!!!!! From when his lips locked with mine, my mind went blank. All I could feel were his soft warm lips and his sweet sent on my lips. The next thing I remember is alya taking me home step by step and placing me on my bed.
It was as if the world stopped moving.
" ok marinette listen to me, are you ok?"
A...alya? Tell me it was a dream....
" oh good your not broken, ya um sorry but I can't say it was. But girl he did, he kissed you!!!"
Alya pulled her phone out and showed me the video that was spreading like wild fire.
I took the phone from her hand and watched it over and over. I still can't believe It.... He kissed me!!!!!
" omg!!! Marinette do you know what this means!!!!"
I turned to her to give he back her phone, no what?
"It means he doesn't just like you.... He loves you!!!!!"
My mind flashed back to his words and how serious he looked when he said them. He....he loves..me??? He loves me?!?!?
He loves me!!!! I jumped on my bed and alya joined me. We jumped over and over, then we heard a knocking sound come from by door.
" have a good day marinette?" Mom came up from the trap door with a grin on her face, we stopped jumping and sat back down.
Haha ya you could say that..
We stayed In awkward silence for about ten seconds.
"Sooooo when can I expect to be a grand mother!!!!!"
Gr....gra....grandmother!!!!! What!!!
Alya jumped up and took my mothers hand and started to squeal with my mother.
"Oh oh oh let's start picking out baby names!!! I already have one of its a girl, how about Emma?"
K...ki...kids!?!?!? No no no no no no I'm not havering kids any time soon!!!
"Oh I love it, let's go down stairs and think about what the boys name will be and think about the other four." My mom said as she went down stairs with alya.
Other four!!!!!!! Oh hell no I am not going to have that many kids, I'm not having any kids!!! I shouted down after them.
Alyas head and mom head popped out from the trap door.
"Oh so your telling me you don't want to have Adrien's baby?" Alya said with a large grin on her face.
Wh...I...I didn't......I...said....th.....
Me have...ad...adri....adriens,baby?!?!? In thought back at the dream I had two weeks ago.
"Hahahahaha were just kidding baby girl....were only going to talk about the next two names" my mother said as she and alya went back down.
I thought about the dram over and over, I did like it a little but when I thought of chat.....I don't know I just felt guilty thinking about adrien. I pushed it out of my head and started on my homework, or at least I tried. Constant e-mails and text messages popped up on my phone.

Adriens POV:
After kissing marinette Alya pulled her up and took her home, I think I broke her.....maybe. I walked home and told father that they were having an early release and that's why I was home so early. I layer down on my bed and just stared out in to the window, her soft lips on mine,her warm tongue with mine. Her blue bell eyes popped open as I kissed her.
There was no way she was going to love chat noir now, not unless......if I do there's no going back. If I do what I think I'm going to do there there's no going back, ether this will ruin me and marinette or......I don't know. I don't what could happen.
" smooth moves kid, now how is this going to work for your master plan? Plagg said as he flew out of my jacket.
Plagg.....I'm going to so something stupid, be ready.
I waited for the sun to go down and waited till everyone was gone or asleep.
I jumped out the window and over buildings, from rooftop to rooftop.
I jumped down to her windows and gave a small tap, only to be pulled in.
Wow someone's in a good mood tonight, had a good day?
" I had the best day ever!!!!!! Chat you won't believe what happened to me today!!!!"
Let me guess, chloe was being a bitch like always and adrien came in and shut her up and kissed you in front of the entire school. I said with a wink.
"...........y...ya how did you know??"
I was there and got a good look.
"You were at my school when you saw adrien kiss me?!?!"
Hm ya and no, something like that.
We went on and on about her day and how she dreamed that she'd get to kiss him, or me I guess. This only pushed me to push my plan in to action. I thought it over as time went on, I shouldn't do it, it's to stupid. No I have to !!!! But what if it back fires, no I have to try!!!
As the night went on it was almost time for me to leave.
My ring went off, "looks like it's time for you to go, I'll see you tomorrow chat."
She said as she open the window. I walked up to her and closed the window.
Xxx do not read pass this point if you are not of age xxX
"Ch..chat? What are you doing you have to... "
I took her in to my arms and pushed her back to the wall like before. I flicked the lights of and held he arms up against the wall.
Tell me something prrrrincess, why don't you stop me?
Even in the dark I could see her bright red face, as the moon lit up the room.
"Wh...what?!?! I...I..I don't....chat what are you talking about?? You said you wouldn't do this if adrien made a move?!?"
I said if you and him made a move and he's the only one playing, now tell me....why don't you stop me?
She looked at me with wide eyes, clearly confused.
"Chat what are you talking about?!?!"
You know what I'm talking about, I know your stronger then this, if you really wanted me to stop you'd have stopped me already, but you don't fight back when I do things like this.
I moved closer to her face, I lick he neck little by little as he gives off small whimpers, I move my hand around her waist and higher up under her shirt. I move my knee right in between her legs, slowly shifting it back and forth. I look back her face, her eyes are slightly closed and her face is lightly pink.
Why don't you stop me princess?
"Ch...cha...chat, I can't.... You...you can't do t...this"
Then tell me to stop and I'll stop, if not I'll just keep going
For a few seconds I didn't stop, she didn't tell me to. Instead she slowly pulled my knee from between he legs and pushed it further up. Her moans got louder and loude, I looked back at her and saw she was starting to sweat little by little.
Why don't you stop me?
"Because I....I...just...can't...I need....."
I cut her of with a kiss, her warm soft lips, her tongue danced with mine, we grew closer and closer with each passing second. We broke away to breath, I saw it then and there a gleam in he eye.
I pulled her up and mover her to the bed, we kissed ones more but this time I felt something wet from her face. I pulled away to see her cry. A single tear came from her face, but why?
"Chat.....please stop...."
Why.....why didn't you fight back? Why didn't you stop me sooner?
She looked away. "I couldn't bring my self to say it sooner....I'm sorry"
Marinette.....do you love me?
For what felt like a forever she said nothing, my hope slowly faded away.
"I do.....I love you, but I also love adrien, and he loves me back and.....I can't love him and you at the same time it's just....just not fair..."
She loves me..... I turned her over and locked lips with her one more time as chat, then my ring went off for one last time. Marinette turned over as fast as she could've and covered her eyes.
"Chat, you need to go now I can't see you under the mask!!!"
Mari you already have, you know me from day one.
"Then that makes it even worse!! The less I know the better!! Chat please just..."
I pulled her In and kissed her as adrien, she kissed back and her eyes slowly started to open up. That's when she jumped back.
"Adrien!!!!!! Bu....ch...you...and...chat...but...he and ...you...but...that...what?!?!?!
She started to panic and looked like she was ready to jump out the window.
My princess, so I heard you like the kiss.
" ya but....adrien your chat noir?!?! That means you and the other night..and the wall....and the kiss....and the dream..."
The what?? What dream?!?
"No no no no it's nothing nothing at all!!!!!
I got on all fours and crawled on her bed. A dream, so what did me and chat do to you in this dream?
"N...nothing, like I said it was nothing!!!!"
No no no if it was me and chat I know we did something, was it something like this?
I moved on hand around her waist and the other in to her pajamas. She shivered as my hand passed touched her skin. I leaned in to her ear. "Tell me if you want me to stop"
I moved my hand in between her legs, she was dripping wet. I moved my finger in and out of her, she moved from side to side as I went faster and faster. Her moans only grew louder and louder.
"A...adrien....please......don't stop...."
I couldn't help my self any more, I moved as fast as I could with my hand, she only pulled it down deemed and deeper. I pulled out my hand and stood up, I unblock my belt, before I could even say a word marinette had already lost her top and bottom. I jumped back in to her bad, we kissed for what seemed like hours. Until she took a hold of my throbbing cock. She stroked it up and down until I was near my limit. I pulled the covers off and went down to her clit. I picked her legs up and moved myself in between her legs. I looked up at her, she was absolutely adorable, and she was all mine. I thrust my cock in to her, her walls were so tight. So warm and tight that I was almost ready to cum, but not yet. She arched her back with every thrust I gave her. Her moans got louder and louder so I leans down to kiss her. She grew hotter hand hotter by the minute. I she started to tense up. Her inside were sucking me in and I knew I was coming to my limit.
M...Mari, look at me. I said as I thrusted even harder.
"W..wh..what!!!
I need you to do something for me..
I was ready to blow, it's now or never!!!!
Her back arched even more then before.
"Ahhhhh!!!what, what is it just tell me!!!!!"
I leaned In close, until I could feel her hot breath on mine.
Baer my child....
Her eyes widen and a smile crossed her face....
"Ok...ok just give it me!!!! Give me all of you!!!!!"
I gave it all I had, she tightened up at the last minute and made me go deeper then before.
Xxx end xxX
I got off from on top of her and dropped her legs down, I was to tired to get back up on my feet.
I just payed there, with her by my side, he head rested on my arm. I watched the moon pass by and looked at her clock,1:47. I knew I had to get home. I looked over at my arm and she was sound asleep.  I slowly tried to get up, but she got my hand before I could even touch the floor.
"Stay kitty....please?"
Aw hell, why not. I'll just run home and head back here anyways tomorrow. I pulled her in close and drifted to sleep.
"Adrien?" She whispered in the dark
Yes princess?
"I love you".Me cheeks started to burn up.
I love you to Mari.

So just for the record this is the first time I wrote something like this. Just saying sorry if it's not that good and maybe I'll do more or maybe not. It's up to you, tell what you think and what you want next time. I'm open to suggestions.