Ch.5 (making a move)

Marinettes POV:
Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!
I groan in to my pillow as chat played around with my hair, for the last two weeks it's been a nightmare. Ever since I found out that adrien likes me I can't talk to him. Chat says I should just tell him how I feel but I can't. Not just because I can't make a simple sentence but.....chats been acting weird lately. After I apologized to him as ladybug he's.....different. He's more flirty with me then ladybug, the way he says goodbye leaves shivers down my spine. I can't fight it now nor can I ignore it. I'm falling for chat noir.....crap.
"Princess?? You ok down there?"
I turn over to face him as he sits on my bed, I glare at him as he looks over me.
No...no I'm not, chat I need some help...and no I can't tell him how I feel.
"Aw come on Princess why not, you love him don't you? Or is there someone else who stole your heart" he says leaning in.
Beep,beep,beep
Oh look at that Time to go ok bye good night!!!!
I say pulling him up and pushing him to the window. Before I could push him out he turns to face me. He moves his arms around my waist and like always I try to push him off.
He leans his head in closer and closer to my ear. In a hush tone he whispers in my ear, I can feel my self melt away in his arms.
" remember princess, either you or him make a move or ...I take you for myself."
Y..you don't m..me...mean that!!
"Maybe I do or maybe I don't, only one way to find out"
With that he lets me go runs off on to the night, stupid cat.

Adriens POV:
My heart runs over a hundred miles an hours after that little stunt I pulled with marinette, I was so close to her lushes soft lips. Just one little pec and i could die happy.
I jump in to my window just in time as plagg flys out of the ring and lands on the bed.
"Mmmmmmmm, I can smell it it. Adrien my cheese!!!! I need it!!!!!"
Ssshhh!! Alright alright just keep it down ok?
I walk over to my dresser and pull out a small slice of cheese and threw it to plagg. I looked over at my clock and find it to me around one in the morning.....dame.
I head over to the bathroom and brush up and change in to my night clothes.
"Hey kid can I ask you something?"
Plagg says flying up to my face. Um ya go right ahead
"You like that marinette girl right? And you want to win her over as adrien but you keep flirting with her as chat, why?"
I want her to love both of me, not just for adrien but chat too, when the time comes....I'm going to tell he or better yet show her....who I really am.
"Hhhmmm ok that makes sense but you know if ladybug finds out she's going to kill you right?"
I'm well aware of that yes....now good night, I'll see you in the morning.
*6:00, or five hours later*
Beeeeeeeeep,beeeeeeeeep,beeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm shut up!!!!!!!!
I jump up and slam the clock and fall back to sleep, or at least I tried.
I look up to the clock and find it to be six now. I walk out, shower,brush and Chang and head out to school. I walk In To fathers office to tell him I'm heading out but he's on the phone as usual, so I just leave him a note and head out. The cool morning air hits me like a sack of bricks, the last thing I need is to freeze over.
As I make my way to the school I noticed alya Nino and marinette waiting up front. I waved over and started running up to them,Alya and Nino waved back but marinette moved behind alya. In a way I thought it was actually cute.
Hey guys, what up.
"Nothing much dude just waiting up for you."
Alya walked up to me and pulled me the side.
"Ok look normally I don't get involved in things like this but you need to do something about marinette, you see for a while now...she's...um...."
Alya I know she likes me, and I know that she knows because Nino told me you sent her a picture of the conversation about that paper me and him were passing back and forth and alya, I'm working on it just....I'm Going to need your help latter this afternoon. Can you help me?
She looked over at Nino with her death stare and back at me.
"Ok what do you need?"
I'm going to have to ask you to meet marinette at the back of the school after class has ended.
"Um ok but why, what do you want me to say to her."
Nothing, not one word because your not going to meet her at the back of the school, I am. There's something that I need to do and I don't want to make A scene Can you do that?
She shrieked with excitement and ran back to Nino.
I looked back at marinette and she flashed me a funny smile, still so cute. Class goes on as Normal, I stare down at the clock counting by every hour that passed. Alya crumbles up a piece of paper and throws it to Marinette. I lean over to get a glimpse,
"Meet me at the back of the school later after class, I need to tell you something important"
Marinette looks back at alya and nodes he head.
Step one complete!!!
The the bell rings I practically jumped out of my chair and waited at the front of the school, waiting for marinette to come out.
As she slowly made her way out the front doors I hide behind a tree near the front to make sure she doesn't see me.
"Adrakins!!!!!"
Oh no...oh god please no!!! Don't let it be!!!!!
Chloe jumps up to me, pushing me right out from behind the tree. Right in front of marinette,I pry her off my neck and stand closer to marinette who was now more red then usual.
" oh adrikins I miss you so much!!! What are you doing hiding behind that tree.....oh wait. Are you trying to hide from this trash?!?"
She says as she points out to marinette.
"Trash who do you think your calling trash!!!" Alya voice brakes from the front of the school.
"What do you think your doing here, didn't you fail or somethings?!?"
Alya said as she pointed her finger at Chloe's face. 
" I'm just trying to protect my beloved adrikins, this has nothing to do with you or your trashy friends!!"

Little by little a crowd started to form around us. Some old faces from last year and some new faces too.
"Your just jealous that me and my adrikins are meant to be!! He knows he's mine and mine alone!!!"

Ok ok stop it both of you!!!!!
I shout to the top of my lungs.
Look Chloe you and I are just friends, that's it nothing more nothing less!!!
And my friend aren't trash, I care about them just as much as I care about you.(more or less)
And besides i......I already like someone else....
The crowd that had gathered around us was now maybe tripled in size, with phones out.
"Lies!!  Tell me witch on of them put you up to this adrikins!!! I'll make them pay!!"
Chloe no one is making me do anything, I'm telling you the truth I like....no....I love someone else!!!
The crowd fell silent, no one word.
"Ok then prove it!! Show me, show us, show everyone who you love so much!!!!"
The crowd started to cheer in Chloe's request. "Tell us,tell us, tell us!!!"
The crowed grew louder and louder.
"STOP!!! That's enough out of you!!!"
Marinettes red glow faded away and in its place grew a dark and devilish stare.
" why can't you just leave us alone you bitch!! No matter what happens you managed to come back from every hit you take, like a roach. He doesn't have to prove anything to you or anyone else!!!"
I felt a smile cross my face, my princess coming to defend her night in black armor.
"Oh ya right!!! Your just saying that because you know your not the one he really loves!!!"
The crowd stood silent ones again.
I could feel my blood start to boil over as the brave face of  my princess slowly faded away.
"You just don't want him to say who he really loves because you know it will never be you...."
OK STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!
Chloe that's enough out of you!!!' You want to know who I love?!? Well let me tell you,she's the sweetest most loving, caring and honestly person I've ever met. You want me to tell you? I'll do you one better. I should have don't this the first time I met her!!!
I turn to face marinette and leaned in planting my lips with her. I force my tongue in to hers. She gives a small shriek but soon follows my lead.
I pull away to see her as red as she has ever been.
Marinette? Are you ok?
I ask.
"Ahmah.....amhhamaa.....hmm........ahma" oh god I think o broke her!!
Well there you have it, just for the record if you are not over 18 you might many to skip the next chapter, if you are of age then I hope you enjoy!!! Btw the next chapter will be a little longer but I may take some time due to the fact in my schedule keeps being rearranged.
I hate work.....but love the money.