Ch.13 Caught red handed Pt1

Marinettes POV:
The blinding light of the sun hit my eyes and I was so tired I didn't even bother to cover my eyes. Last night was.....interesting, I can't say I didn't enjoy it but at least that picture won't be getting out anytime soon.
"Your right about that" Adrien said as he spun around in my chair......wait a second?!?!?
I jumped out of my bed and saw Adrien eating a plate of eggs and orange juice.
When did you get here and how did you....oh wait I think I know.
"If your thinking I came in from your window I didn't. Your mom let me in and gave me some breakfast, she's awesome by the way.....your dad on the other hand just gave me the death stare as soon as I made my way up stairs"
My did gave you the what??? That's not like him.
I got out of bed and went over to my closet and picked out some cloths and jumped in to the bathroom. As I turn the hot water on I felt a pair of hands around my waist.
"That shower got room for two?"
Silly kitty, I turned to kiss him and pulled his hands off me. Now get out and wait till I'm done. I said as I kicked him out.

Alyas POV:
It looked like it might rain today, I thought to my self as dark clouds rolled in. It was wired not having Nino walk with me today. He had to go in early for some kind of seiner party at the school or something. Marinettes bakery was right around the corner and as I made my way in the smell of fresh baked goods filled the air.
Mmmmmm morning everyone!! I called out to get marinettes parents attention.
"Good morning Alya, where's Nino? He's normal with you."
Marinette mom asked. I know, he had this seiner thing at school so he went earlier and he went in early. So how's marinette doing?
"She's doing well, I think Adrien is up there with her right now."
Adrien....and......marinette, in the same room.....together.....alone?!?!
I think I'll go say good morning!!!!

Meanwhile
Marinettes POV:
As I stepped out of the barroom the room grew darker and the only light that was in the room came from outside. I saw Adrien as chat noir looking out the window.
Adrien? Is everything ok?
"What? Ya no I'm fine just, I think it might rain today and I need to get going. Nino needs my help with something at school and I need to head out, like right now so how about a quick kiss."
He came closer and drew his lips closer to mine. Fine but let's not make this a regular think ok?
"What ever you want princess"
Our lips clashed as the room grew dark and I felt his strong embrace. As the kiss went on the dotted door of my room flew open!
"Ok you two brake it ............................oh my god!!!!!!!! Ma...marinette!!!! And chat noir!!?!?!??!?!? Wha.?!?!what?!"
The kiss ended and we both look at each other and then back at Alya.
Alya I can explain!!! I called out as she closed the door.
"Like hell you....." She covered her mouth to stop herself from screaming
"Like hell you can!!" She whispered screamed to me.
"Your with Adrien so what in the hell are you doing with chat noir...I mean chat of all people!! He works with ladybug!!! Aren't they like together or somethings?!?"
Chat stepped in front of me.
"Actually she shot me down like what? 10 times I think so no we're not together actually"
Alya just grew more and more angry. "But she has a boy friend, speaking of which where the hell is he?!? Your mom told me he was here!!"
In a panic I looked out the window and remembered that he had to get going to meet up with Nino to the school.
He went to school early to help Nino with something!!!!
At this point chat tried to sneak away to the window as me and Alya kept on talking.
After a while of talking to Alya in my room she took out her phone to call Nino.
What are you doing??
"I'm calling Nino to see if Adrien is with him?"
You think I'm lying to you?!
"Well your definitely not telling me the truth, I'm mean your cheating on Adrien with chat noir for god sake!! I mean I thought you liked Adrien!!"
I do I do it's just...it's hard to explain what's going on.
As alyas phone rang on speaker Nino finally picked up.
"Hello?"
"Hey Nino its me I was just checking up on how your doing, oh and is Adrien there?"
"Ya actually he just got here like five minutes ago. He came here almost out of breath"
Alya looked at me and then back to her phone.
"Can you put him on the phone real quick?"
After a few seconds Adrien was on the phone.
"Hey Alya what up is everything ok!!" He said I. A bit of a panicked voice.
"Um.....no everything's fine" and hung up.
She stood up from my bed and made her way to the trap door.
"We are not done talking about this. First I catch you red handed in bed with Adrien and now with chat noir?!? You have some explaining to do you know that?"