Ch.11( smile for the camera)

Adriens POV:
I rolled over from my bed as the sun crossed my line of sight. I sat up to see what time it was, it looked to be about 8:47? That's odd, normally when I come home late I sleep till maybe twelve. I fell back on to my covers tried to fall back to sleep.
My mind flashed back to ladybug, when I told her that I told marinette I'm chat noir. She seemed to take it pretty easy, not at all what I was expecting.
Not to mention she seemed to be acting strange all night, I don't know if it was my imagination or what but she seemed to be flirting with me? I brushed it off at first but the way she came at me. The hugs and the smooth talk and getting up close and personal......not to mention I was the one pushing her away. It's like we switched places, she was the flirt and I was the strict one.
Then when I came back to marinettes she seemed to just as tired as me, guess fashion takes a toll on you.
I looked back up at the clock,8:48.......time was moving way to slow today.
I pushed off the covers and got in to the shower and changed, maybe marinette was up by now....or maybe not.
I looked out the window to see the sun slowly come out from the horizon, the dim warm glow clashed on my skin. The same warmth that I get from the sun reminds me of Mari, it was a nice day why not go out for a while.
As I made my way to my door I noticed something out of the normal, Alya and Nino standing out side of to the gate. I walked over and walked out.
Hey guys what going on?
" just came to make sure you were in your bed that all" Alya said in a sly tone.
I felt my face heat up, I looked over at Nino who was trying hard not to laugh.
We walked around and because it was Saturday there was no school. The day seem to go easy.....until we got to the park.
As I turned the corner about there or four reporters came up to me and pushed Nino and Alya out of the way. Then even more and more started to come up.

" adrien over here we have a few questions, are you really dating the local bakery girl marinette dupain-cheng? Is she a cover for something big? How long have you two been together? Is she going to join the agreste family? Have you two seen each other in secret or is relationships secret? What will your father, Gabriel agrest think?"
Question after question from let and right bombarded me, I managed to find an opening and I went for it. I slipped pass the reporters and got far enough to loss them.
*vvvvrrrrrr,vvvvvvvrrrrr*
My phone vibrated from my pocked.
Alya: hey you ok? Look pretty nasty out there.
Adr: ya all good, I managed to get loose them when I ran. How are you and Nino?
Alya: we're all good but.....
Adr: but what???
Alya: I just got a text from marinette, she's got reporters at her front door and she can't get out, you think you can get to her?
Adr: no problem I'm on my way!!!!

I closed my phone and found a nice dark alley to transform in.
I leaped from building to building till my prrrrincess came in to view.

Marinette's POV:
What the hell is going on?!?!? I wake up to reporters with cameras and lights at my front door, asking about me and adrien. They keep bringing up the kiss and what's our relationship. I locked myself in my room as my parents tried to push them back.
*knock knock*
I look over my shoulder and see my kitty in the window.
As I open the window he jumps in and changes back in to adrien, still something I have to get used to.
"Morning princess, are you ok? Alya texted me that you were in trouble."
I was a little shock from the transformation just a second ago so I so I took a second.
What ya no I'm fine I was just, I didn't expect to wake up and find cameras all over my house. What about you how did patrol go?
As if I don't already know.
"Actually it was a little weird last night. For ones it was lady bug flirting with me instead of the other way around, and she kept getting closer and closer and I was the one pushing her off"

I remember that to....I thought I was acting a little off, I just couldn't help it!!! It was adrien and chat or both in this case. I just couldn't take it, I just wanted him and me to be close like when I'm not ladybug. I wish thing could go back to him flirting with me, even as ladybug back then he made my heart skip a beat every now and then.

So you don't like lady bug anymore or just don't like her flirting with you? I wanted to know but....I was a little scared to ask.
"A little of both, don't get me wrong I do like her but I don't want her to flirt with me. Not to mention she.....never mind it's nothing"
He clenched his chest as he took a seat on my bed.
I walked over and say next to him.
He didn't have to say it, I already knew. I broke his heart over and over. I rejected him over and over and pushed him away......and here I was next to him, trying my best to fix his broken heart....I'm so selfish, I only wanted adrie at the time and I never took the time to see that chat and adrien were the same person.
He layed down and rested his head on my lap. I looked down at his green eyes and brushed my hand across his golden hair.
How could I be so selfish.....I'm so sorry.
"Marinette what wrong?!?"
He reached out to my eyes and brushed of my tears,I was crying and didn't even know it.
Oh no it's nothing I just got something in my eye that all...
As I went to whip my eyes he took my hand in his.
"Marinette please don't lie to me, if there something I can do tell me"
I was lost in his eyes ones again, how can you be so kind to me when all I did was hurt you.....how??? I don't deserve to be this happy when all I did was hurt you!!!!!
If you only knew..... If you knew??? Would you still love me??? Then girl in front of you was the one that broke your heart over and over. Would you still love me??

I'm fine kitty, really I just....had something in my eye that all.
"Well just in case there something I'm looking for."
What is kitty??
He took my head in his hands and pulled my head down, our lips clashed together and my mind faded away. His warm soft lips on mine, I was melting in his embrace.
I turned over and sat on top of him as out kiss got even deeper. He took his hands and moved lover down to my waist. He flipped me over and he was on top now. We broke away to breath, the way he looked at me reminds me of our first night.
I could've feel my self start to get wet, I didn't want to say anything mostly because he was on top and my parents could've come in any minute. Not to mention if I get as loud as I did that night, someone from outside might hear us.
I could feel a bug in his pants start to build up.
" let's have a little fun"
No we can't, what If my parents come in or of someone sees us?
"Come on, I'll make i quick."
He moved his hand down and under my pajamas and slowly creeped in between my legs.
His warm fingers sliding in and out of me, I can't do this!!!! If I start now he won't stop!!!
I pulled his hand out from inside me.
No we can't, beside I'm not in the mood.
"Really?? Then whats all this?"
I held his hands In front of my face and spread his fingers apart to show how breached they were.
I covered my face to hide how red I knew I was getting.
" don't be embarrassed, is only natural to have need. Especially when someone does this."
He leans in as my hands move out of the way. Our lips are locked again, his tung wrapped around mine, I was so lost in his lips I dint even notice.
* click,click,click*
I turn my head to see someone was on the edge of my balcony!!!!!!!! With a camera!!!!!!!!
How long was he there?!?!?!?
Adrien turns to see and jumps off me to close the blind.
As the blinds shut the man screams, clearly he fell.
I hope he landed on his camera!!!!
I sit back up and walk over to adrien when some one from out side calls out.
"Smile for the camera!!!!"
I turn to adrien he looks at me.
We are so dead...