Ch.2 ( need you )

Marinettes POV:
"Mari...Mari....MARINETTE!!!! Wake up!!!"
Wwaaaa!!! I swing up from my bed to find tikki on my forehead. "Marinette your alarm went off and you slept through it again!! Your going to be late!!" I jumped out of bed and tied my hair up, changed out of my pjs and headed to the bathroom to brush. Right before I leave I grab my phone, Alyas face pops up.
Alya: hey girl!! Ready for the first day back to school?!?
Mari: ua just give me a minute I'm running late again!!
Alya: late?? It's only six o'clock, school doesn't start for another thirty minutes. But if you'd like I can come and walk with you.
P.s- I have a surprise for you!!!
Mari: what is it??
Alya: just come out and see!!!!
I look over at tikki leaguing oh my pillow, she knew I'd overslept cause I couldn't go to sleep last night after.....after what chat did. I knew chat was the flirting type, but last night was something completely different. The way his lips moved down my neck, or the way he put his hands on me.... I can't say I didn't like it. "Mari?? You ok" tikki called out. Ya ya  I'm fine!! Come on let's get going. She flew back in to my purse and I head out down staires.  As I made my way out the door to meet Alya, Nino had his arms all around her. I'm glad they got together, they make such a cute couple.
Morning Nino, morning alya. What the surprise?
"Morning marinette" I turned to see adrien leaning on the wall. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest, he had a new look today. A sleek black shirt with a green and black shaded jeans, with a sky blue jacket.His amazing emerald green eyes had me at a lost for words.
"Um Mari...you ok?" Alya asked as she pulled out her phone.
Wha?? Ya I'm good all, I mean all good. Adrien hi, hi adrien. Morning to good you!! I mean good morning to you too!!!

Adriens POV:
Marinette was a cute as ever, alya and Nino trying not to laugh behind her. " sorry adrien, Maris still stutters from time to time" alya called out. Marinette was starting to step back, probably embarrassed.
Well I think it's still as cute as ever. The moment those words left my mouth, the giggling stopped. Both Nino and alya looked at me with wide eyes. Marinette seemed gave of a sheepish smile. Like I said, still as cute as ever. Looking back at last night, the way she opened up to me and told me or chat that she had a crush on me. How I didn't see it before is beyond me.
"Come on you too, we're going to be late!!" Nino called out.
The walk to school seemed to take little to no time at all. It was nice to see the sun come up over the horizon, the wind started to pick up and clouded started to role over,Looked like it might rain.
We ran in and took our seats, just as I was about to sit down Nino pulled me over. "Hey bro, um do you think that this year we could switch seats so I can sit next to alya this year? Please!!!"
Looking back at alya, I was thinking if we switch then I could've sit next to marinette this year. I took my stuff and walked back to alya.
Hey alya think maybe I could...
"Yes go right ahed!!" She pulled me in and sat me next to marinette. Crossing over and sitting next to Nino alya looked back at marinette and winked. I looked over to see her shaking in her seat, I looked up and saw that this year they turned on the AC over her. Without thinking I took of my jacket and covered marinette. She jumped out of her chair a little, I couldn't help but laugh a little as she smiled back. Nino looked back and threw a ball of paper.
"Open me" was spelled on it. I did as told and read it.
"Dude what's with you and marinette today? You like her or something?? Not that it's bad, just saying you'd two make a great couple"
I looked back at Nino and wrote back on the back.  Dude, I think I'm falling for marinette,and I know she like me too,Got any advice?
I crumble it up and throw it back at him as he was drinking his water, as he was reading it he nearly spits it up on alya. "Hey what the hell Nino?!" Alya says as Nino passes the paper, her eyes go wide and looks back at me and then back at Nino. "Everything ok you two" marinette ask alya.
"Oh ya, everything's great!!" She smirks to marinette. She looks over at me and I wink at her. Marinette gives me a nerves laugh and looks away.

Marinettes POV:
He winked at me...he winked at me!!!!!! Relax marinette just relax....he winked at me!!!!!
Class went as normal, we all introduced ourselves and met new people and saw some familiar faces.
Class after class, no matter where we went alya stayed with Nino and I was next to adrien, alya kept looking behind and snickered all day with Nino. There was something she wasn't telling me.... But what?!?!?
The bell rang and we were dismissed, it was around lunch but I wasn't feeling hungry. Especially with all the butterflies in my stomach.
"So what now? I don't know about you guys but I could go for some sweets." Adrien said as we walked out of the school. Sweets seemed like a good idea, alya and Nino didn't mind.
" oh I know the perfect place!!!" alya said as she took a hold of ninos arm, almost dragging him across the street. Me and adrien followed close behind and found a small cafe shop around the corner. Alya and Nino already had a table. Adrien took my hand and we sat at a table, my heart almost stopped again.
"This is nice, don't you think"
Yes you are... I mean it is!!! Yes it is!! Haha.. Um so what did you have in mind?
I did the best I could've not to stutter, he looked over the menu and flipped it over. "Don't know, want to share some croissants?"
Yes I would love y...to!! I would love to. Smooth move Mari, now he thinks I'm crazy. "Marinette can I ask you something?"
Um ya what is its?? He turned bright red, something I didn't see vary often. " well, I was wondering if um... I was just thinking, that I....wow this is actually harder than I thought"
What is it?? I needed to know now, what was he going to say!!
"Marinette, I wanted to know if.... If you'd ...."
"FIRE!!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!! PLEASE!!!"