Ch.9( protection?!?)

Marinette POV:
On the way to school Alya looked over her shoulder to keep an eye out for me and adrien, every five or ten minutes she check up on us.
I can believe I just told her that I let him finish inside me!!!! I'm never going to live this down........I doubt she'll ever let me live it down.
As we made our way to the front doors adrien took a hold of my hand and griped it tight, I look up to see him looking at me me with theses big green eyes of his.
We stop at the front doors and wait for Alya and Nino to head in, when they did adrien leaned in and kissed my cheek, I nearly jumped back as a crowd of people from both side started to clap and cheer. Were they cheering for us or some other reason, I don't know.

Class goes on as normal on until the last ten minutes, I ball of paper hit me in the face with the words"open me" spelled on it. I opened it to find a message from Alya.
Alya- I was thinking we head to the park after school, I already told Nino and adrien plus you and me need to talk. By talk I mean we need to "talk" about your little out burst this morning.....

I could feel my face grow hotter and hotter, as class went on the bell rang. We all headed out of the building only to find Adrien's limo driver standing at the front of the school. I felt disappointed that the limo driver came to pick him up, I was looking forward to spending more time with him.....well with my clothes on that is.
He walked up the limo only to walk back with a letter.
"Yo dude, what going on?" Nino called out.
"It looks like father won't be home for the next few days so he left me a note and the keys to the front door. So we ready to walk to the park?"

He was staying after all, we walked to the park and didn't do much. I laid on the grass as the sun beamed down on me, the wind was a calm as the day and the sound of the water from the fountain made even more relaxing.
"Enjoying the sun princess?" Adrien said as he walked over me, his shadow blocked out the sun, the Rays of sun shined off his hair and made it look as if his hair was made of solid gold.
"Hey dude I um, need to talk to you for a minute" Nino called out next to the fountain.
"Marinette you too, we have to "talk" Alya called out from the other side behind a tree.

Adrien took his leave and I did the same, I walked over to Alya ready to be skulled.
" hey girl how you felling?" I leaned on the tree ready to get yelled at.
I'm fine just fine....so is that why you called me over?
"Hell no girl you know why I asked you to come talk to me, so....CONGRATS!!!!!"
She said as she hugged me, nearly braking my back.
What?!? I thought you were going to yell at me for this morning?
"Oh don't worry I'll be keeping a close eye on you two but for not take this."
She reached in to her pocket and pulled out.......three rolls of condoms?!?!
"Next time something like this happens you keep your self safe you got me?"
Ya um but Alya? What were you doing with these in your pocket??
It was silent for a minute between us, her face was bright red and now I was starting to put the missing piece together.
You and Nino!!!! She lunged forward and covered my mouth.
"D...don't say it out loud ok!!! We just, it was one time and that's it......"
So is that why you have them in your pocket? I said with a smirk.
"Ok I think we're talking, beside you were with adrien last night too weren't you?"
Now I was red, how did she know that?!?
" hey lady's ready to go?" Nino called out from the fountain.
* ring ring ring*
Alya pulled her phone out and talked for a minute,
"Yes yes yes thank you so much!!!!!!"
She hung up and ran towards Nino.
"They said yes!!!!" Nino picked her and hugged her even tighter.
What going on, who said yes to what?
Nino let Alya down and looked over to me.
"I got the job for investigative reporter!!!!!! They asked me to come in latter tomorrow and they had an opening for a camera man and they said Nino will be working with me!!!!!"
"Wow congrats you two" adrien said walking up behind me, I realized that the condoms that Alya gave me were still in my hand so I rushed to put them in my pocket.
" ok so we're heading out but we'll see you tomorrow" Alya called out as she dragged Nino by the arm.
Me and adrien made our way out the park till he stopped me.
"Um Mari you dropped something?"
He said as he held up the packet of condoms that I thought were in my pocket, I raced for them put he held them over my head so I couldn't reach. Even if I jumped I couldn't reach them.
"Is this for latter tonight prrrrincess?"
What!!! No of course not......m...maybe....
"In that case I'll hold on to them for now, shall we" he said as he took my hand in his.
I don't know how but we ended up at my place, we walked in and we said hi to my parents and we headed back up stairs and did our homework or at least tried.
The sun was going down and I knew he was going to have to go soon.
"Everything ok up here?"
My mother said as she came up from my trap door.
"All good mom"
She looked over to Adrien and then back down.
"Adrien honey would you please give me and my daughter a moment to tall please?"
Why did I have a bad feeling about this.
"No problem, I'll be down stairs"
On his way down mother took Adrien by the arm.
"Oh and Adrien dear, next time you spend the night, please try and keep it down." She said with a smile.
She knew!!!!! About last night?!?!? But how???
Adrien bolted down the stairs and my mom stood on the trap door.
" Mari sweetheart listen, your starting to grow up as a woman and I know you have needs..."
Oh god I feel like I'm talking to tikki all over again!!
" you know me and your father loved each other vary much but we still took our time when it um you know....came to sex and lucky for you he's a heavy sleeper otherwise he would have stopped you two last night.."

I still can't believe it.... First alya then Nino and now my mom......I'm never going to live this down.....
"I care about you so much and Adrien seems like a nice boy but.....I just want you to be more careful..."
She reached out behind her and pulled out a semi-large box.
She passes it to me and I took a minute to analyze it.
"I can't stop you but I can at least keep you safe, so ya um.....good luck I guess?"
With that she left and Adrien came back up moments latter.
"What happened?"
Last night um....my mom heard us last night....and she gave me this.
I slowly opened the box as Adrien stood behind me.
As I opened it my heart dropped.
It was a box full of......of....c..condoms!!!!!
Oh mom not you too!!!!!!