"Can I help you?" A girl asked, making me glance at her.

"Do you go to my school?" She nodded at my question, pointing to her badge which read 'Chelsea'. I cocked my head to the side, wandering why it looked so familiar. I realised she was waiting for my answer, "Oh no, I'm just browsing thanks." I blushed and turned back to the shoes.

"Don't speak to her ever again!" Alex hissed, bumping me from behind, "That's Chelsea, we don't mix with her kind." I opened my mouth but she silenced me with a look, shoving the dresses into my arms. "Go try it all on."

Knowing there was no point in arguing, I hurried into the change rooms, gratefully accepting a number from a disgruntled looking shop assistant. Alex followed me in, cramming me tight into a stall like we were sardines. "It's called space," I mumbled, earning a scoff in return.

"This one first!" She said eagerly, taking it off the hanger as I got undressed. I held it up to the light, vetoing it immediately.

"Too short and slutty," I said as she glared at me, handing me the next as she picked up the discarded dress. I sighed and pulled it on over my head, the blue material sliding over my skin easily as I have it a no.

This carried on for almost an hour before we found it. "This better be the fucking one," Alex mumbled as she handed it to me with a scowl, taking the recently rejected beige dress.

I knew it was the one the moment it was zipped up. It had a low back tied in a bow and synched waist, flowing out so it stopped above the knee with a sweetheart neckline. "This one," I said grinning as I turned to look at Alex who gave me a thumbs up. "I even saw the perfect shoes!"

"Well hurry up, were running out of time!" She picked up the rest of the dresses, running from the dressing room as I got changed back into my normal clothes. I met her on the way to the counter, picking up so nude stilettos.

Alex nodded approvingly as we rang up our purchases, buying herself a tight midnight blue dress. I paid the bored looking man with a smile, impatiently wanting to see Brad's look when I wore my dress.

I hurried downstairs, bouncing happily as the door bell rang. "Hi!" I greeted Brad as he pulled me into a hug, breathing in my scent protectively.

"I missed you," he mumbled, making me roll my eyes.

"It was a few hours!" He released me, taking in my appearance with a smile. "I'm assuming you like my dress?" I said, doing a small twirl in my new outfit. Stumbling in my new heels, I fell into his arms. He Brad let out a gruff laugh, steadying me before offering his arm.

"Shall we leave before the moon is at its highest peak and the night has ended?" I rolled my eyes at his formality, taking his arm in my hand as we left the house.

"Nerd," I mumbled as he opened the door for me.

"It's called being a gentleman!" He closed the door and got into his seat, leaning over and buckling up my seatbelt for. "I love the dress by the way," he whispered into my ear as he withdrew to his own seat, "but you'd look better in nothing." I blushed at his words, wishing my hormones would stop going so crazy.

He laughed, probably hearing my roughly sped up heartbeat before pulling out the driveway. The drive to the pack house was short and soon he was opening my door, holding out a helpful hand as I stepped from the car and suddenly feeling self conscious in such a short dress.