4

"Brad!" I yelled, running to where he had my brother pinned to the wall. "Down boy!" I attempted as a lame joke, my parents getting worried as their son's face reddened and then shifted to bluer tones.

"He had his arm around you! I should be the only one allowed to do that!" He retorted, not releasing my brother the slightest. He moved his face closer to my brothers and growled at hime some more.

"Really? This possessive stuff already? DROP HIM! Or I'll drop you!" I half growled, staring into his eyes. I let all my anger show, disappointment seeping through. He tightened his grip and I knew I would have to try a different tactic before Liam lost his twin for good.

"It's my birthday, let him go!" I got frantic and shook his arm which made him release his grip a fraction of an inch. Suddenly he realised what he was actually doing and dropped my brother to the ground. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled. Greg leaned against the wall, attempting to regain his breath whilst I checked his pulse. I let out a sigh of relief as his face regained its usual tanned colour.

"You could have killed him!" I yelled, geting off the floor and facing Brad. "Why don't you think?" I saw him stiffen when I outrightly disrespected him like that.

Angrily he grabbed me by the shoulders. "I'm sorry I ruined your birthday." His grip on my shoulders tightened, making me wriggle in slight pain. My dad cast me a worried glance and he took a step towards us.

The look of regret instantly showed upon his face for the second time this morning, glancing at my father in shame. I didn't move, nor did I say a word until he dropped me. "I'm sorry-" he started again. For a soon Alpha, he sure does a lot of apologizing.

"Save it." I growled back, pulling myself from his grasp. "Are you alright?" I asked my brother, inspecting the already healing bruises on his neck.

"I'm fine," he mumbled, sending looks that not even I would wish upon my idiotic mate. Grabbing Brad's arm I hurried out the kitchen. "Let's just go to school before someone gets killed." Grabbing my things I hurried out the door and stopped when I saw Brad's car. "I'm not getting in that!" I exclaimed, staring with a wide open mouth and the beauty before me.

The bright red Ferrari F20 that stood before me looked too elegant to look at, let alone be driven. I hadn't realized that I just stood here staring without comment at creature in front of me, until I heard a slight chuckle next to me. He slid his arm around my waist but I pushed him away, still pissed off about what he had done to my brother.

Angrily marching to the passenger side, I slid onto the leather seats and cringed when I slammed the door, slightly enjoying my little tantrum whilst slightly wishing that no beautiful things got hurt in the process. Sighing, Brad got into the car and started to drive, the car engine sending excited shivers down my spine.

The drive was filled with an awkward silence and my eyes kept on drifting to my mates perfectly sculpted chest that slightly showed due to his low V-neck shirt he had on. My mate definately was a sex god and my mind jealously drifted to how many girls he had been with before.

Blushing I soon realized he had caught me staring at him, letting out a low chuckle that made my heart twist. My hormones were out of control ever since I met him, only wanting him to touch me. I hurriedly turned and gazed out the window as we pulled into school.

"We graduate in three weeks," Brad said, breaking the silence. He gave me a cute little smile and I almost returned it until I realised I was still angry with him.

"That's nice," I replied with a curt nod as he pulled into the closest parking to the school entrance. I grabbed my bag and climbed out the car, ignoring the envious or curious gazes I recieved from passerbys.