8

To say I did nothing for Saturday would be an understatement. I couldn't, wouldn't and didn't want to answer my phone for fear of hearing his voice. My messages revealed that a very anxious Brad was trying to contact me but my brothers wouldn't let him near me.

The bond was still there, tugging me to go towards him. That Saturday night after the incident, Harry showed up at my house late at night with ice cream and chocolate.

"Hey," he smiled sadly at me before entering my living room. "I heard about what happened and I'm not quite good with this girl stuff but umm, well, I spoke to my sister and she said to get you this." He placed the chocolate and ice cream into my hands before sitting on the brown couch.

"Thanks." I sighed, sitting down next to him. I had really had time to think, locked away in my room, and maybe rejecting him wasn't the best idea. Maybe I overreacted? But like any true girl I wasn't going to be the first to apologize.

I glanced at my phone on the wooden floor next to me, as it silently blinked with 5 new messages and 3 missed calls. "He just won't give up," I sighed as I hung up the phone.

"Just listen to him." Harry said. I had debated that but decided against it. That was never the good idea. He had to make the first move and it wouldn't be over the phone. I shook my head and stared at the floor, wriggling uncomfortably under the heavy silence.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked him after a while.

"Sure just not a chick fl-"

"Of course not. I have done way to much crying these last few days to last a lifetime." I gave a shaky laugh, trying to smile and lighten the mood. "Just choose something out whilst I make popcorn." I was about to push myself off the floor when Harry stopped me by pushing me back down.

"Oh no you're not. You choose the movie and I'll make the popcorn! You're so bad at cooking you could set fire to water!" He laughed and started to walk away.

"You barely know me!" I scoffed, "And I've never cooked for you before!"

"The pack talks you know, especially your own brothers." He winked at my playfully, strolling from the room and leaving me to find a movie.

I bent down over the movie draw under the TV and searched through them all. Settling on a movie with a black cover and the title written in red, some horror I assumed, I grinned in satisfaction. I placed it into the tv and stood up. Picking up the remote, I switched on the tv just as there was a knock on the door.

Sighing I got up before Harry could answer it. "Don't worry, I got it!" Harry yelled before I heard footsteps and the sound of a door opening. I pricked my ears to hear the lowered voices, easily picking up their whispering.

"You should leave," Harry whispered to the stranger, making me take a few curiously steps closer. "She doesn't want you here." Who was he shooing away? I crept closer to the door but staying out of sight, wincing as the floor squeaked underfoot. A familiar scent wafted towards my and I pressed myself against the wall to keep from running to him.

"I just need to speak to her." The voice replied, single tingles through my body.

"I don't think that's a-" before Harry could finish I pushed in front of him and shoved the owner of the voice in the chest.

"Who do you think you are?" I yelled at him, glaring daggers. Brad looked shocked but I carried on talking. "You can't just show up at my house late at night!" I crossed my arms and glared at him, feeling Harry step next to me.

"He did," Brad mumbled. "I saw him come in twenty minutes ago."

"Oh so now your stalking my house and watching me. How flattering," I muttered. "Now just leave, haven't you hurt me enough?"