5

"We're going shopping, now!" I hissed into the phone, hanging up without waiting for her reply. Sighing I placed all the clothing back inside my wardrobe, walking downstairs noisily.

"I need money, please," I stated simply as I walked up to my dad, holding out my hand expectantly.

"What for?" He asked, raising an eyebrow in question.

I sighed, "Clothes."

He glanced at me, handing me some notes before returning to his reading. Happily I took the money, kissing him on the cheek gratefully as the doorbell rang.

"I got here as soon as possible," Alex said in greeting as I pulled open the door, dragging me out the house towards her car.

"You're such a nice person!" I teased her, rolling my eyes for emphasis as I sat in the passenger seat.

"There's no time for nice!" She half yelled as she put the car in reverse, backing out of the drive way. "I can't believe you don't own any dresses!" I flushed, looking at the window in silence.

"I never needed any before I got here!"

Alex growled softly to herself, turning up the radio as an upbeat song I'd never heard before started playing.

"So what are we doing tonight exactly?" I asked curiously, drumming my nails on the car's door.

Alex pulled into the shopping mall's parking lot, practically launching herself from the car. She scratched her head nervously, messing up her hair. "I'm not supposed to tell," she glanced around before lowering her voice, "but it's a huge surprise party at the pack house just for you. Brad arranged it."

"Surprise," I said with a smirk, crossing my arms as we walked into the mall that was full of bustling teenagers. "Where to first?" I glanced around the huge mall, people shoving past me with a push and shove. If I hadn't held on to Alex then I surely would've lost her. The different and new scents distracted me, often making me wander off to investigate as Alex tagged along with a laugh.

"So Brad, huh?" Alex asked with a smirk as we entered an expensive looking shop.

I feigned ignorance, holding a hand over my heart. "I don't know what you mean by that!"

"Is he good in bed?" She stated simply, rolling her eyes.

"Alex!" I slapped her arm lightly, "I've only known he was my mate for a day!"

"You should've seen Nate and I when we found out! He couldn't keep his hands-"

"Alex!"

Alex looked like she hadn't heard, too busy pulling an short, tight looking black dress from the rack.

"Uh uh," I said, shoving it away as she tried to hand it to me, "there's no ways in wearing that short thing!" She scoffed, pushing my hands away as she held it over her arm, adding countless more dresses to the pile as my eyes grew wide.

I looked at the price tag, jaw dropping open. "Who has this kinda money for clothes?!" I said rather loudly, making people glance at me weirdly.

Alex shrugged, adding another to the pile. "It's designer." I looked around the store as she picked out things in my size, eyes catching the shoes happily as I made my way over.