📼 69 📼

⚠️Warning
Smut Chapter⚠️

(A/n: 69 the chapters lined up perfectly I honestly wasn't trying. Also this is the only chapter for today it's longer than a normal chapter and I need to recover I was giggling and slapping myself throughout this whole chapter but I'll make it up to you guys I promise 💙💜💚💛)

"Take time your to think about it to where there's no doubt in your mind not in the slightest. Take this. When you have you answer use this to call me and I will appear again." Yoongi sat on the bed holding a small gold and silver pendant in his hand as he recalled the conversation he had with Hoseok's mother.

It had almost been a month since then.

Hoseok seemed back to his normal or his everyday happy smiling self he acted that he put on constantly yoongi the pennant sign deeply closing his eyes.

"Yah! What are you over here signing about?" Hoseok's flopped down next to the boy planting soft kisses on his cheek as he tuck the pennant back into his shirt out of sight.

"Hello to you too Sunshine." Yoongi kissed his boyfriend's cheek in return earning a childlike pout instantly.

"W-what?" Hoseok puffed before tapping his lips with his index finger the older rolling his eyes.

"Okay just one." Yoongi leaned in softly placing his lips over the others when he was about to pull away Hoseok's hand found its way to the back of the boy's neck pulling him deeper into the kiss.

Yoongi let out a small moan as Hoseok's tongue gently glided over his bottom lip trying to gain access. It had become increasingly more difficult to turn the boy down when things started heating up between them especially today since it was their 100-day anniversary.

They continued their kiss Yoongi opening his mouth allowing the younger entrance Hoseok moved a hand to the older's waist pulling him onto his lap their tongues danced around.

Yoongi draped his arms around the others neck slowly giving in to the temptation Hoseok gripped his thigh firmly causing a small gasp to escape the boy's lips the younger broke the kiss lowering the older so that he was laying on his back.

Hovering over him he looked into his lover's eyes caressing his cheek tenderly.

"Are you sure you?" Hoseok's tone was soothing to the older he smiled giving a small nod.

"I-I want this." The boy's voice wavered slightly.

"At anytime if you want to stop...Tell me."

Yoongi took a deep breath before gently pulling Hosoek in for another kiss fully and entrusting his mind body and soul to the younger.

Their lips stayed connected as Hoseok unbuttoned his shirt letting it fall over the edge of the bed Yoongi released him just long enough to remove his own shirt they continued until only their boxers remained.

Hoseok rested between the older legs as he began trailing gentle kisses across the boy's jaw down to his neck the older tilting his head creating a better angle for the other allowing him to leave slightly reddish purple marks along his collarbone.

He began moving lower the mark standing out against the boy's pale skin soft moans continuously being released from his mouth Hoseok stopped at the boy's waistband meeting his gaze asking for permission .

Yoongi lifted his head slightly giving a small nod before resting his head back down squeezing his eyes shut. Hoseok removed the boy's boxers revealing his erection Yoongi threw an arm over his face out of embarrassment Hoseok moved upward grasping the older's wrist gently pulling it away.