📼 36 📼

" I love him." Everyone was taken aback by Hoseok's sudden revelation and didn't really know what to say at that moment to console him as he sat crying.

Jungkook still rubbing his back. After a while, he decided he wanted to be alone. Using Jin's bed to lay down he cried into a pillow until tiredness consumed him.

The other's sat in the living room thinking of what to do next. Jin had gone into the kitchen Jimin followed making sure the other's hadn't noticed.

When he entered the kitchen Jin was cutting vegetables.

"How long are you going let this go on?" Jimin whispered.

"What are you talking about?" Jin continued chopping the vegetables placing them into a pot without looking at the other.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about?" Jin moved to the fridge ignoring Jimin's words

"What are you in the mood for...steak or chicken?" Jin held up the packs of meat Jimin snatched them away from the owner slamming them on the counter.

"Listen to me!"

"Lower your voice ." Jin ran to the door peeking out the boy didn't seem to notice the commotion. He turned facing the younger.

"What do you expect me to do exactly?" he walked back to the cutting board

"You could tell him. This is too much even for me."

"We have no choice Jimin."

"How can you sit there like nothing's going on when you kno-!"

"Shh!" Jimin took a deep breath letting go before he continued.

"How does this not faze you."

"I can't let it."

"Jin...I can't watch this anymore." Jin stopped his movements turning his head towards the other.

"Then look away." Jimin stared in shock as the older went back to cooking.

"I won't break my promise to Eun."