📼 41 📼

A few weeks had passed since the incident Yoongi had to go through a rehabilitation program for the damage done to his legs and was finally being released.

His ex-guardian was set to stand trial this day too. Yoongi was in the room backing his things when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Jin walked followed by Namjoon who was holding flowers.

"Hey~." Jin's voice was soft and sweet

"How are you?" Yoongi hugged the older.

"Ready to get out of here." Jin nodded

"I know how you feel." the older took his hands in his and looked into his eyes.

"Now you can say no if you want and you can change your mind at anytime okay? Just say the word and we'll leave at that very moment...are you sure you want to do this?" The younger smiled.

"Thank you...but I need to do this...For me." Namjoon finally spoke.

"Alright, let's go."

"Wait..where's Hoseok." Namjoon and Jin looked at each other.

"He's outside with the others come one." Namjoon grabbed the boy's bag as they exited the room.

Hoseok stood next to the car along with Jimin the other two boys had gone to the cafe to stuff their faces.

"Did you tell him yet?" Jimin was sitting on the trunk. Hoseok crossed his arms leaning against the back door.

"No.. I didn't get a chance to. I think I'll wait until this whole thing blows over. I don't want to put pressure on his right now with my confession he's going through enough already."Jimin hummed while kicking his feet.

"Does he know he's staying with you?" The boy rubbed the back of his neck.

"It never came up in conversation...we've barely had any conversation." He sighed looking up at the sky.

"I feel like he's pushing me away. The boy didn't just feel it he knew it.

He knew that day Yoongi put him to sleep.