📼 46 📼

The boys entered the house still holding hands. Hoseok turned on the light with his other hand.

"Your room is this way the climbed the stairs walking pass Hoseok's bedroom to a door all that way at the end of the hall.

Opening the door they walked in the younger throwing the bag on the bed before turning on the lamp he let go of the older's hand.

" You can do whatever you want in here it's your space...if you need anything I'm right down the hall." There was an awkward silence.

" Well, I'll leave you to it. " Hoseok walked out of the room shouting the door behind him.

Hoseok went to his room he took off his pants walking into the bathroom. Turning in on the water without waiting for the water to get hot he stepped in.

Immediately putting his head under it. He breathes in slowly trying to calm his heart.

Why did he have to hug him so tightly?

How was the boy supposed to control his urges to love the boy?

Yoongi had changed into his nightclothes he laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. He could hear Hoseok's shower running.

He tossed and turned unable to sleep. he was afraid ... after a while, the shower stopped and everything was silent.

Yoongi got up walking to Hoseok's bedroom door he stood there for a moment he raised his hand to knock when it was snatched away.

Hoseok was there his body still dripping wet from his shower a towel covering his lower half.

"S-Sorry." The older turned around facing the wall.

"What's wrong?"

"I -I can't sleep."
Hoseok placed his hands on the older's shoulders turning him to face him.

"Get in my bed."