📼 11 📼

"You're sleeping in here with me." Yoongi swallowed hard feelings the Younger's breath on his lips.

The look in his eyes there's no way he could refuse even though he knew he was being teased.

"I Got it?" The older simply nodded.

"Good." Saying this Hoseok straightened up.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'm gonna shower."

With that Hoseok strolled in to the bathroom closing the door leaving it cracked a little while Yoongi sat on the bed kicking his legs looking around the spacious room.

Hoseok turned on the water standing outsideof the shower until the water was warmer. Stepping inside he immediately sighed the warmer water melting away the stress from his day. He spun around slow making sure every spot was saturated.

He hummed as he washed his body. Closing his eyes letting the water cover him completely it was blissful...until he felt a horrible pain in the back of his head he braced himself against the wall dizziness over powered him once again as everything went dark.

Yoongi was now laying across the bed playing on his phone when heard a groan coming from the bathroom.

"What the hell is he doing...masturbating?" He thought until there was a muffled thud. He sat up quickly facing the door.

"Hey Hoseok....You okay in there?" He didn't receive an answer. Maybe he couldn't hear him? He got down from the bed leading with his good foot and limping over to the door. He lightly tapped on the wood.

"Hoseok?" The door opened with a creak Yoongi peaked through before rushing in forgetting about his own injury.

Hoseok was laying over the side of the tub droplets of blood mixed with water spotted the white tile.

Yoongi quickly pulled the younger out of the bath and on to the floor falling back in the process he grabbed a nearby cloth pressing it to the open cut on the boy's head causing himt to frown in pain as the older called his name.

Hoseok opened his eyes. He was laying on the couch he looked around before standing he staggered a bit holding his head glancing at the coffee table in front of him the empty skull shaped jug stared back at him

"Was it just some trippy dream?"

Hoseok rubbed his head as he walked up stairs. Taking off his jacket he threw it across the bed when he realized steam seeping through the cracks of the bathroom door.

He slowly made his way over to it placing his ear on it. He could hear the shower running...maybe he left it on he thought as he stepped back shrugging.

Opening the door a rush of water spilled from the room. Hoseok eyes widened as he saw the horrific scene before him once again...

Yoongi laying in the tub blood dripping from his limp body onto the floor mixing with the water.