📼 39 📼

Hoseok stared at the wall confused. He looked around. Placing his hand on the wall he began feeling around when Jimin walked up to him.

"We've searched the whole house he's not here...What are you doing?" Hosoek ran his hand over the wall slowly.

"Seeing something." As he said that his hand hit something with a different texture from the rest of the wall he patted the whole area before tearing away the wallpaper revealing the door hidden behind it the handle was gone he tried opening it.

"Maybe we cou-." without warning Taehyung came out of nowhere kicking the door in. The boys stare at him for a moment taken aback. Hoseok turned his attention back to the doorway.

"Stay here." The two nodded as they watch the boy descend the stairs disappearing into the dark.

A familiar smell of rotten wood wafted into his nose he covered his face with his arm as he looked for the light switch there was none.

" Yoongi? you there? Can you hear?" there was no answer he walked slowly looking around waiting for his eyes to adjust when he suddenly tripped over something hearing the thud the others call down the hole.

"You okay?!"

"Yeah I good." feeling around on the floor Hoseok's hand bumped something hard. taking it into his grasp he realized it was a chain he tugged on it a few time finding the end that clanked against the metal pipes.

Moving in the opposite direction he followed the chain until he made contact with something else. it was cold and soft a foot.

Hoseok eyes were now fully adjusted he looked at the foot and moved his gaze up he could hold the tears that threatened to spill out as Yoongi's naked bruised and damaged body lay before him.

"I-i found him! He's unconscious but still breathing." looking around he found an old extinguisher using the edge of it to break the chain latched around the boy's ankle.

After removing it he quickly took off his coat wrapping it around the older. Sirens could be heard in the distance.

He lifted the boy carrying him bridal style up the stairs. Walking outside he was met by the paramedics as the officers rushed inside.