📼 16 📼

Yoongi didn't return to class his eyes red and puffy he stayed in the dusty old building crying until it was time to leave. Hoseok walked out of the main entrance towards his car where his acquaintances were waiting Yoongi trailing behind he as he got closer the others smiled at him but instead of stopping he simply gave them a small bow without saying a word the others look from Hoseok to Yoongi then back to Hoseok.

"What?" The older growled before getting in the car the other's following. Yoongi was now a good ways down the sidewalk when Hoseok's car sped down the road the older a fading reflection in the rear view mirror.

Hoseok gritted his teeth as he left him behind. Yoongi made his way to a nearby bus stop and waited.

Arriving at his home Hoseok wasted no time going into his home and locking the door he threw himself on the couch his thoughts going back to the events replying over and over again in his head.

The look in Yoongi's eyes when he yelled at him his heart sank he got up going to the fridge he grabbed a beer holding it in his hand he grew angry throwing the beer across the room crashing it against the wall. Beer after beer he threw he flung everything off of the counters the table anything he could get his hands on was destroyed. Back on the couch hed turned off every light and every object that made noise.

He sat In the dark hot tears streaming down his face.

------------

The sky was black by the time yoongi reached home grey clouds covering the moon as if to hide its light from the rest of the world he looked across the street a familiar car sitting in the driveway the house completely dark.

Opening the door he entered exhausted from the day he walked towards the living room.

"I'm bac-." Yoongi's words were cut short as a stinging sensation across his cheek sent him to the ground he looked up a man towering over him.

"Where the hell have you been?" Yoongi held his face without saying anything.

"Not gonna talk? Alright we'll fix that." The man grabbed Yoongi by his hair dragging him across the room causing the boy to cry out.

"You think you can just do whatever you want? You think you can leave me?! I'll teach you." The man undid his tie climbing on top of Yoongi.

"No!" The boy held his hands up trying to fight back.

"Shut up!" The man raised his fist bring it down across the boy's face. Making the boy cry out again.

The man continuously brought his fist down making contact with the younger. Blood spued from the boy's mouth.

His eye blurred over he felt dizzy his unheard cries echoing throughout the house as he lost consciousness.