📼 76 📼

"Yoongi?" He called out for his lover but there was no answer. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath in and releasing it he listened.

Hoseok I'm sorry it turned out I'm the one leaving you alone in the end.

Upstairs!

Hoseok darted up the staircase skipping steps in between. No way in hell could he leave him...he wouldn't let him.

Making it to the top of the stairs Hoseok was greeted with a huge puddle of water slowly inching it's way to the front of the house. He followed the stream to its sourse...the bathroom.

"Yoongi!...Open the door."

My angel...my Sunshine.... came to...s-.

His thoughts faded...Never in his life did Hoseok so desperately wanted to hear someone else's thoughts. He grabbed the handle giving it jiggle...locked... the younger wasted no time in slamming his shoulder in to the door.

After a few attempts he finally broke through stumbling in the rush of water that was waiting to be free from the other side.

He ran in scanning the room behind the door was his lover laying in the bathtub fully clothed the water tent a light pink his pale arms decorated with streaks of red from where he had cut. He got in the tub holding the other close to him.

"Yoongi wake up....come on." Tears stung the younger's eyes as he gently slapped the sides of his face.

"You're not supposed to leave without my permission remember?!"

Hoseok continued to try and wake his lover with little to no success. He layed back the order's limp body on his lap....his head resting on the youngers chest... the tears finally spilled from his eyes his face expressionless.

He couldn't save him....it would take too long for paramedics to arrive...he'd lost hope...suddenly a voice called to him... raising his head he starred at the figure it's silver hair that he'd only seen in his memories.

"My dear Hoseok?"

"Eun...?" Even with the new information it seemed almost unnatural to call her mom. She walked closer to the pair sitting on the edge.

"Why are you crying?"

Hoseok blinked as if coming to his senses.

"I- I can- can't save him." He looked down at the body pulling him in tighter.

"Why not?"

"It's too late...I can't...hear."

"Isn't that a good thing? I thought you didn't want to hear them anymore."

"No....NO! I want to hear! I have to...its apart of me...a part of us" he looked down again. Eun smiled

"Then go get him.." hoseok's gaze shot up.

"What do you mean?" Eun got up from her place facing him.

"Go in here and get him" she smiled while tapping the corner of her head. He starred in shock as she backed away slowly turning and disappeared.

He shifted the order's body placing his forehead onto his closing his eyes he whispered.

"I won't let you leave me."

When he opened his eyes again he was surrounded by darkness looking around he chose a random direction and started walking.

As he continued he could hear soft piano music as he got closer to the sound a sliver of light could be seen. Pushing his arm to the side he entered the gap where the light had come from.

A room decorated with black and red a large chair blocking his view the music playing louder..

He walked around the chair and stopped in the middle of the room sat the blue haired boy he'd been yearning for...his slender fingers gliding along the keys emanating sound..

"Yoongi?" Hoseok now stood behind the boy waiting for a response...there was none...

"YOONGI!" Hoseok yelled  the older smashed the keys ending the soft melody. He slowly turned around red tears flowing from his eyes.

"Why won't you let me go?" Hoseok was frightened by the sight it hurt him to see his one and only love in such pain. He stepped closer.

"Why would I? Like I said before you can't leave me with out my permission."

He wiped the crimson dots from the boy's face.

"I've hurt you... I don't want to hurt anymore."

"You are my control and I'm yours. I won't let anyone or anything else hurt you." Cupping the order's face he planted a sweet kiss on his lips causing the empath to feel exactly what the younger was feeling.

Hoseok broke the kiss and held out his hand. Their surroundings starting to decay

"Let's go home." Taking his hand the older nodded they ran hand in hand back through the curtain as the room collapsed in a flash of white.

[ OMG guys only one more chapter to go can you believe it? It was a crazy ride but we finally made it!

Okay I got a little bit of a secret mission for you..but not really since it's not.... a... secret... really... ANYWAY I want you guys to leave a comment telling me your favorite part, chapter, clapback and if you have any questions that too.

Whatever it is I want to know.

I also want to thank everyone body who read and supported my story
And a special thanks to JinBananaWindowWiper 💙💛💜

I'm still on this amazing cover hahaha sorry I had to 77 chapters later and I'm still in love. When I first saw the cover I was kinda afraid that the story wouldn't do it justice. And honestly I still think I could've done a whole lot better... Anyway I've gone on too long PEACE!

ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!]