📼 23 📼

Yoongi took a sip from his cup.

"When I was younger...didn't grow up with parents. I mean I had them but they were never around." Yoongi set the cup back on the table keeping his gaze there.

"They'd pawn me off on some nanny instead. But it wouldn't last long I'm not gonna lie I made working as my nanny a living hell for everyone. I actually had control over my ability back then I could talk hear whoever I wanted."

Hoseok sat back in his chair.

" I hear then taking about how odd I was and it pissed me off. Then I met...Eun."

Yoongi finally looked up staring at the younger who had his head leaning back.

"The day I met Eun was the best day of my life. I didn't realize I was projecting my thoughts.

" The younger laughed "I said she was pretty and she said thank you. I thought I said it out loud and freaked out. After that we were inseparable she gave me the name Sunshine."

Yoongi  gnawed on his lamb listening to the story. There was a long silence. Yoongi hesitated swallowing hard.

"How...did she die?" Hoseok raised his head tears stream down his face.

"I killed her."

[Hey guys sorry for the hella short chapter but I'll make it up to you soon I promise.

LOVE YOU 💙💛💜]