Promo

"What the...?" She held on to the walls of the elevator with her palms trying to grab on to it. Nervousness and fear of being choked to death surrounded her.

"What are you doing? You know I'm claustrophobic and I can't breath in closed walls.." she puts her palm on her throat to avoid the uneasiness.

He holds her wrist. Both of them in his hands. He pinned it to the walls besides her.

"Look at me..." he pressed both of her wrists to the wall moving himself more closer to her pressing himself to her most intimately. She was not giving any attention to him.

"I said look at me." He demanded. She has no choice but to look at him. And as soon as she looked at him she is once again lost into his mesmerizing and chocolate brown eyes where she see only love for her. But his actions are saying something different.

"Nothing will happen to you. I'm here..." he said very gently. Her nerves calmed down a little. Her breath came to an even.

********************

"I'm surprised that you even asked me that. You are the one who were two timing with me keeping a girlfriend of yours who happens to be pregnant with your baby. And how shamelessly you ask me this.." her voice softens and tears formed in her eyes.

She swallowed the tears and turned herself away from him. He took a step back hearing her.

He wanted to console her. He wanted to take her in his arms. But he resented. He didn't wanted to give her any false hope.

"And now if you'll excuse me. I want to go away from here. So that I can finish off my rest of the work and leave. I want to go home..." she said controlling the urge to hang herself to him. Hug him. And not let him go. But she couldn't do that. She will not do that. Never.

'I just want to go away from you. Far far away from you. Where I don't see your mesmerizing eyes. Where I don't feel the closeness of you...' She thought.
Her thoughts were disturbed by the elevator ding.

Hola people

How are you all.

Here is the new promo for this s story.

I know I always left this story hanging in the middle. But you know what this story has a lot of drama coming up.

I hope you like it.
So wait for the update.
I will try to do it soonish.

Thanks for bearing with me and my laziness.

I love you all❤️

Take care
And remember to always keep smiling.

Ciao.