Part - 7

Part 7

The husky dawn breaks into a beautiful morning and the bright sun rays were spread across the shore of the ocean

The husky dawn breaks into a beautiful morning and the bright sun rays were spread across the shore of the ocean. Everywhere you see is a vast seashore and bright blue Lake Michigans water and white sand spreading the serenity early this morning.

The boat came to a halt near the shore. Peter and Desserie  set the breakfast on the deck of the boat and called them to have it.

Manik pulled the chair for her and she settled herself on it. Manik walked around and sat in his chair.
It's a very new gesture for Nandini. She didn't went outside of the city to have breakfast with anyone before other then Navya and Aliya. But they always goes to IHOP or any local breakfast places. Not on the deck of a boat, and definitely not on sailing water.

She was awed by the serene  atmosphere of the early morning and also the beauty and pureness of the lakes clear water that's standing still.

When she takes a look at the breakfast her face fell open. It looks like a full fledge breakfast from a hi fi hotel.
The table was set with a clean white table cloth and nice crockery in sky blue color matching with the color of the sky, was arranged on it.

Freshly squeezed orange juice in crystal glasses, with French toast filled with cream cheese, scrambled eggs on the side

Freshly squeezed orange juice in crystal glasses, with French toast filled with cream cheese, scrambled eggs on the side. And also the chorizo sausages that's the delight.

In the sweet corner is the Deserrie's famous French crepe with strawberry filling and whipped cream and a cherry on top. And some fresh cut fruits in a bowl for both of them.

By the look of it Nandini's stomach started to growl. She diverts her gaze here and there. Manik watched her facial expressions and enjoyed the view. She looks more glowing then ever in the morning sun rays.

"What happened you don't like it..." he asked.

"What, no, no.." she hesitated "actually this is the first time I'm going out with someone else other than Navya and Aliya for breakfast... on a boat " she tucked her hair behind her ear with hesitation and glanced at her.  "Thank you.."