Part - 11

Part 11 LHNB

It was Saturday afternoon and Nandini's mother gave her permission somehow to go to Soha's farmhouse. She came to Manik's house from where she can go with him. They were on their way to their destination in Manik's brand new Tesla.

They were wearing nice and cool casual summer party clothes.

The sound system was playing Justin Bieber's famous number. They both were enjoying the long drive without any disturbance.

Manik break the silence.

"I have a surprise for you when we go there..." he said with a smile on his face.

She looked at him with a question.

"Don't worry. There's nothing serious. But you will like it..." he said.

She thought maybe this trip of Soha's party will bring a change in everyone's life.

"I'm looking forward to whatever the surprise is...." she answered.

His fingers skimmed over hers while his eyes are fixed on the road. Awareness washes over her skin as he closed his fingers around her.

.................

Soha's farm house was located at the Chicago and Michigan border. The beaches of Lake Michigan touches the corners of the farm house.

The weather was sunny with moderate temperatures and warm winds.

They arrived around mid afternoon. Soha invited so many people of mixed ethnicity. Her friends also includes Spanish and Mexicans people.

Manik parked his Tesla in the open lot where other cars were parked too. As soon as they entered the vicinity, Soha's waiting eyes found them and before Nandini says hi hello to them Soha grabbed Manik's arm and dragged him to her other friends saying
"Hi Manik, I was waiting for you so desperately. Come with me I want you to meet some of my good friends..." and Nandini was left alone standing and observing the farm house.

Soha's got a really huge farm house with lots of activities going on around. There's a gigantic swimming pool in the middle surrounded by lot of unknown faces. She saw that a barbecue stand was settled on one side of the swimming pool along with other delicacies, and the most important place for all the youth, a bar with bar stools around it.

And on top of that there's a huge music system in the corner with latest music going on with the latest singers. Right now Justin Berbers despacito was going on.

Come on over in my direction
So thankful for that, it's such a blessin', yeah
Turn every situation into Heaven, yeah
(Oh, you are...)
My sunrise on the darkest day
Got me feelin' some kind of way
Make me wanna savor every moment slowly, slowly
You fit me, tailor-made love, how you put it on
Got the only key, know how to turn it on
The way you nibble on my ear, the only words I wanna hear
Baby take it slow so we can last long

Nandini thought that Soha got a very nice taste in organizing parties. But she was standing alone without anyone to accompany her.

She felt a tap on her shoulder from the right. She turned to see Dhruv and Cabir standing there in their Hawaiian style shirts and shorts.

"Hey, what's up..." Cabir asked with a welcoming smile.
"Nothing much..." she took a deep breath and searched for Manik.