Part - 4

Part 4

Cabir was waiting for him in the parking right in front of his building in a nice beautiful car. It was different this time. It was a silver color BMW SUV model x7 of the present year 2017.

He opened the passenger side door and hopped in it

"Where's the Range Rover..." asked Manik as soon he pulled the seat belt.
"Well good morning to you too... what's happening to your manners Manik..." Cabir asked totally ignoring his question.

"Nothing it wasn't a very good morning for me.." Replied Manik thinking of Nandini. But it was a good and a better morning for him of course.

"Why what happened... and by the way when you have these beauty in cars why do you want to drive only one.... I will take as many cars as I want...." said Cabir taking out the car from the parking spot.

Manik thought for a minute. Thinking whether he should tell him about Nandini or not. Cabir knows almost every little detail of Manik's life.

"Hey, where are you lost man...what's goin' on... you look tense..." Cabir observed him.

"It's not anything serious, there's this girl...,"
"Girl...."Cabir screamed...
"There's a girl in your life and you didn't tell me...." Cabir's mouth opens with a surprise making the situation more serious.

"Oh ho Cabir... listen to me first...." and Manik narrated to him about how Nandini got hired till she came to cook for him today in the morning excluding the kiss part of course.

"But how did she land up in your house as your cook..." Cabir asked.

"Maybe it's one of Kathy's blunder, sending a fresher for new jobs..." Manik thought of something and said
"I don't know what Kathy was thinking when she send her here..."

"So from tomorrow you won't let this new girl come to cook..." Cabir tried to read his mind.

"No it's not like that..." Manik blurts out than he covered his mistake by saying...
"What's so harm in eating good food anyways.... she's a good cook and I was thinking otherwise..."

"Caught ya.." Cabir banged his hand on the steering wheel.
"I was just thinking that Manik Malhotra is taking interest in a girl... that's something new... so this girl IS someone special... I gotta meet her.... who made THE MANIK MALHOTRA  confused...." Cabir gave a wide smile.

"Cabir it's nothing like that... don't jump on to conclusions..." Manik tried to clarify. But Cabir is not in a mood to hear.

"Ya ya...I know... anyways.... you go ahead upstairs I'm coming in a few...." Cabir said as he stopped the car in front of the building.