Part 12

Part 12

The days were passing by very fast. Manik busy with the launch and Nandini making the designs for mrs Williams family.
The designs were approved by mrs Williams and her family and they got the contract for making the gowns for the whole family including the flower girls and the maid of honor.

Mrs Williams and her family was very happy with the designs provided by Malhotra's fashion house. She invited both Manik and Nandini with Melanie to their house warming party before her wedding.

Manik informed Nandini about the party. Nandini really wanted to attend this party as she wanted to spend some time with Manik. She couldn't able to do that after Soha's farm house party. She wanted to clear thinks with him. Because he still has a doubt on her and she wanted to clear that out. Even Navya and Aliya was excited for her.

*************

Nandini's mom was going back to her home town now that her daughter has a legit job.
"Mom I will take care of myself. Don't worry about me..." Nandini was convincing her mom about her security.
"And you will...." Sumita was about to say something else when Nandini stopped her by hugging her from the back.
"I know I know, I will come home on time and I won't hang out in the night... now are you satisfied..." Nandini gave a kiss on her mom's forehead.

"You know my mind and heart will always be with you... please be very careful..." her mom pleaded. Nandini felt bad feeling her mothers concern.

Navya was right there watching both mother daughter love and concern. She said
"Aunty Sumi... we are here for her. If she don't follow any rules then we will inform you.. you just go and take care for the rest of the family... don't stress yourself..." she gave a hug to Sumita.

"Yeah Sumi, don't stress too much we will take care of her..." aunty Annie came from the kitchen setting the table for lunch. Sumita's bus was after lunch.

Then Nandini has to get ready for the party. She told Manik that she will meet him at his penthouse in the evening.

After the lunch was done Nandini's mom left with lots of crying, worry and concern for her daughter.

Nandini was free to get ready for the party. Melanie send a very beautiful off shoulder lavender color knee length dress for her.

Navya matched the earrings for her and Aliya took out a high heeled sandals matching with it.

Both Navya and Aliya was excited for her.
"You know Aliya, today that handsome Malhotra will fall flat on our Nandu." Navya passed a comment on her.

Nandini blushed hearing her.
"Awee... look at her how she's blushing hearing his name. I'm sure there's something going on in these two. After that girls farm house party, they both are so desperate to spend time with each other. Am I right Nandini..." Aliya also joined Navya in teasing her.

"Shut up you two. Stop bothering me..." Nandini tried to stop them but they didn't stop.

"I wanted to see your Prince Charming, how he dresses up to suit you..." Aliya said adjusting Nandini strand of hair that was falling from her bun.

"He's not my Prince Charming..." Nandini said with a blushing face again.

"Anyways, Navya you are dropping me right, so why don't you join us Aliya..." Nandini asked Aliya.