Part - 5

Enjoy reading

He grabbed her by her wrist and held her near the door.
Cabir and Navya were out already.

"You didn't answer my question.."Manik asked with a serious face.

She gets nervous being this close to him again. She looked here and there to hide her nervousness.

'How can I answer him... that I liked kissing... that I don't regret.... that he is a very good kisser... damn... how can we discuss such intimate moments in a public place... I don't even know that we even discuss these things...' she didn't understand what to say.

"We don't have all the time in the world... Cabir and your friend can come back in finding us missing..."he gets restless by her silence.

"I think..." she cleared her throat and bending her head down she said very softly.
"I think we should stop kissing each other like that..."

"But why... don't you like it..." he asked going closer making her more uncomfortable. They were already standing in the foyer of the restaurant where any costumer can come anytime.

"We don't know each other... we just met couple of days ago... we should at least give ourselves time to know each other..." she said without any hesitation.

"You are right... how about we introduces ourselves and start afresh... as friends..." he asked with a smile.

"I'm working in your office... you are my boss... we can't be friends..." she said looking outside where Navya and Cabir were standing.

"You are being stubborn now..." he said getting mad.

"I'm being logical..." she answered him back in the same way.

"Ok... let's do this... we will be boss and employee in the office... other than that... outside the office we will be friends... now it will not be a problem for you...." Manik didn't wanted to give up the opportunity to be friends with her.

She didn't answer.
"So I'm Manik Malhotra, nice to meet you..." he forwards his hand.

"I'm Nandini Mu...."

"Manik what happened let's go dude..."
Nandini was about to say she's Nandini Murthy... and Manik was about to shake Nandini's hand when Cabir interrupted them opening the entrance door.

"What timing..." Manik said gritting his teeth.

Nandini felt relaxed and let a out a sigh of relief.
'Thank you lord...' she thought what was she about to do.

"Yeah yeah let's go..." he said taking his hand back.

They came out and waited for the valet to bring the cars. 

"Nandini, I'm taking the car with me.....now that your boss and his partner is here... it shouldn't be a problem for them to give you a lift to the company.... I'll pick you up after work..." Navya said when she came out with Manik.

"We will be waiting for you Ms Navya..." instead of Nandini Cabir answered. Navya ignored him completely.

"But Navya..." Nandini was already very nervous being with Manik. And Cabir will be on other hand, she don't know how he will react.