Promo

He came down and opens the door. Nandini stopped in the kitchen doorway hearing the coming persons voice.

"I'm pregnant. With your child.." it was Soha's voice that echoes in the penthouse. Leaving both Manik and Nandini stunned and speechless.

"Are you crazy. Are you out of your mind. Are you kidding me early in the morning..." Manik couldn't believe what he heard.

"No Manik I'm not crazy. I'm not out of my mind and I'm not joking. This is the truth. I'm pregnant with your baby. This is the proof...." she showed some papers.
"You can recheck it with whichever doctor you want..." Soha didn't know that Nandini was listening to her every word that's perching through her heart.

She was shocked hearing Soha. Manik was shocked too. After the night of togetherness , after the very special night for both of them. They were least expecting this kind of news.

Hello friends

I'm back.
And I'm giving the promo of all the stories.
I will be updating soon.
So enjoy the very unexpected turns in the stories.
Tell me how you like it.
What will be the reaction.
And also some intimate and cozy moments between our manan is coming up.
So stay tuned.

And about my journey.
It was very amazing, one of a kind and unique experience.
Everyone should go on it for once in their lifetime.
I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Anyways have fun
I'll update soon.

Take care