Part - 10

Part 10.

After the dance everyone have their food. Manik Dhruv and Cabir went to bring the food plates to their partners. Nandini got up from her seat and went to the powder room inside the house to get herself checked.

The person who came with Soha went behind her. He looked for her inside but she was coming out from the other door. He saw her and followed her faster to catch her.

"Excuse me..." he called her. Nandini was about to step out on the backyard when she turned.

"Yes..." she asked.

That person came in front of her and gave her a smile.
"I think I've seen you somewhere... but I couldn't recollect where.." he said.
Nandini was surprised and shocked with his bluntness. Because she didn't know who he was.

"I'm very sorry I didn't know you. And I don't think I met you before...maybe you are mistaken with someone...." she took two steps out of the door to come out in the open.

"You are Nandini right..." he asked. As Soha already told her name.

Nandini got another surprise that he knows her name. She didn't saw him coming with Soha. She turned around and tried to look over for Manik and her group. She can see Manik and the other boys taking the food for them in the other direction.

"I'm Harshad. And I'm hundred percent sure I met you somewhere... maybe in a party or some club..." he was not leaving her.

Nandini gets irritated by his frankness. She wanted to go away from him.
"I don't think so mister. Because I don't go to clubs or parties. And I don't think I met you anywhere. Now if you'll excuse me my friends are waiting for me.." she noticed that Manik was looking for her and Soha came close to him and grabbed the plate from his hands.

She said something in Manik's ears that he lift his face to look in Nandini's direction. His facial expressions changed and got tense. It was only a few feet distance in between them. And by the look of his face, Nandini can feel that he didn't like this Harshad talking to her.

She stalked faster to them. Soha kept her plate on the table and tried to cuddle with Manik. She grabbed his arms and turned him around. Manik's eyes were glued in Nandini.

When Manik bring the food to the table Nandini wasn't there. But from nowhere Soha appeared and grabbed the plate from his hands.

"Awe... Manik so sweet of you. How you take care of your friends and family. Thanks a lot for the food..." she started taking a bite. Manik didn't liked her bluntness and grabbing the food like that.

"Where's Nandini..." He asked. "And by the way Soha that food is for Nandini... not for you.."

Soha didn't give a care what he's saying, instead she point in to the direction where Nandini was.

"I think Nandini has found a friend here. Awe Look she is giving such a sweet smile to that guy...". Soha smiled evilly instigating the monster inside him.

"I think that guys came with you, right Soha..." Melanie asked her.

Soha pretends like she didn't know him. But then she changed her expressions and said.

"Oh yeah, it's Harshad. I think Nandini knows him. Look how she is talking to him like they were friends from before..." She's trying all her best to trigger Manik's anger or tick him to be mad on Nandini.