Note

Hello people

I'm Redcystal

Before y'all get surprised and start thinking about what's this note is about, let me tell you it's about the introduction to my stories.

Including all my work which I've been writing in India forums too.

Firstly the current story

LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES

A very beautiful story where you can see two individuals met in a very unusual circumstances and fall in love. But what lies in their future is something to read.

I got the story of this concept from an international drama I've been watching. I like it a lot so I thought of writing it in our very own MANAN style with some twists and turns. And of course out of Indian waters. A totally international land.

I hope you will like it.

The other one I'm posting under my profile is

DANCING DREAMS.

Another inspiring story of a girl's dream to become something.
The concept of this story is drives from all those Indian girls who work so hard to achieve their dreams.

Staying away from their homes and struggling to the goal, Even with a supporting family and friends, sometimes it's very hard to get what you dreamed of.

And in this chaos...LOVE.... where does love fits.

Do give this story a chance and see what I'm talking about.

The other two stories are posted under my friends profile
@mamta1907

LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY

Firstly this is my first ever story from where I get recognition as a writer. And it's like my baby. Well all stories are my babies. But this holds a very special place in my heart.

This is a very cute and innocent lovestory where two people bond together with a very beautiful and pure concept of marriage.

Even though their's is an arranged marriage, but the way they know each other and fall in love and becomes life partners is something you should read about.

This story is taken from real life concepts and events. But made into fiction. You should know that the male lead of this  story does exist in the real world too.

Loving caring giving and all kind of adjectives which define a very humble male.

And how the female lead, his companion respond to his love.

Most of you have already read this in India forums. But who didn't read, give it a chance. You will like it.

LOVE STORY DESTINED TO BE

Another of my story which is posted under the profile of my friend @mamta1907

This is kind of a continuation of kaisi yeh yaariaan, but not completely.

In my version of ky2 the story continues from the accident. And our very own MANAN meets after almost eight years. Different twists and turns. In my words. A total work of fiction.

You should really try this one. How our MANAN patch up and get together.

So this is the note about. I hope my introduction is going to be worth it to grab attention for my readers. Do give my stories a try. You will like to read more and more.

Thank you all with all my heart.

Stay blessed and take care
And always keep smiling

Redcrystal