Part - 8

Part 8

It's a beautiful summer morning for Nandini yet again. She was lying on her bed and was thinking about the previous day's events.

It was really an exciting day. A day well spend with Manik. She likes his company. It felt so perfect and well balanced.

'Well, its another day of adventure. Let's see what it holds for me today..' she thought and check her phone for time.

There's a text message from Manik.
'Meet me at office at 8 am sharp we have a meeting at 9'

She got up and went into the washroom to get fresh.

......

As soon as she entered the office her breath hitched in her throat
When she met his gaze. She always gets mum when she sees him. She came in and closed the door behind her.

"Good morning sir..." she said with a slow voice. He got up and walked near her. She was wearing a collared up blue crop top that ends half way to her stomach and off white color dress pants. It's showing off her belly button that's making Manik crazy.

"Good morning.."

His dad's Arun Malhotra's words ringed in his ears.

"I found a girl for Manik... it's Nandini Mathur..." as soon as he though about it a sensation ran through his body.

'Really now... early this morning... I'm thinking of getting married to her... what is wrong with me...' he thought.

His fierce and intense eyes held her gaze that makes her stopped breathing altogether. Nothing about this man is average.

His sharp and hard features, and a toughness that explains his business like posture that he carry everywhere. She was constantly watching him. He was wearing his ash gray suit with a white collared shirt and a matching gray tie.