Chapter 22: Azariah | Don't Leave Me. I Love You!

June 13, 2014, 10:37AM — I started writing this chapter with my cousin by my side. And she was messing with me. So, probably, there will be grammatical errors. It's her fault. HA!

June 16, 2014, 9:21AM — I was done with this chapter. THANK YOU!

========================================

Chapter 21: Azariah | Don't Leave Me. I Love You!

Title: Don't Leave Me. I Love You!

POV: Azariah

          I look at her horrified face. Just looking at her with that expression makes me so gay (that's an expression! I don't hate gays!) and tensed. Although, I'm trying to calm myself just by keeping a good posture, it doesn't work. Or it seems like. Her face hardens and I motion my hand, asking her to follow me. And she does. We go the the back of the school, where it's less crowded. I sigh, trying to ease the tension in the air hovering us.

          "What is it?" She says calmly. Actually, it tortures me more. She's reacting like there's no problem. Like, I won't leave her. But I will. My mom decided that I should go to United Kingdom to contonie my study. I'd transfer. But then she decided that she'd come with me, and we will be staying there. I don't want to leave Jennifer. It hurts me. It causes pain in my heart.

          My eyes search in her gray eyes, looking into her soul. But she's good at hiding her nervousness. "I'm leaving." I simply say.. Then her eyes widen, just realizing what I am saying to her. The sudden silence results my body to shift uncomfortably, not meeting her eyes. It will cause me more pain. I know I am being selfish and a dick, but I don't like this too. And I know that I am hurting her.

          "What do you mean by 'I'm leaving'?" She gasps, her eyes getting teary. Oh no. Shit. I need to stop this. I quickly take her arm and push her against my body, putting an arm around her waist, hugging her tightly. Her body heat is radiating through my body, making me shiver. My chest os heaving faster, my breath is hitching it makes me want to die and disappear. Hurting Jennifer is the last thing I want to do, or it is the thing that I would never do to her. But look at me, I am hurting her right now. "You're breaking up with me?" She says whilst sobbing. Now do I realize that tears are pouring out of her eyes. I push her backward softly, so that I can look at her puffy eyes. I shake my head and cup her face in my heads, lean down, and give her a gently and passionate kiss.

          She pulls back. As if she doesn't want the kiss. Yeah, I'm pretty sure she doesn't.

          I look at her, wide eyes and my body goes rigid. Making my legs wobbly. A rock is forming in my throat, making my breathing hard. I open my mouth but no words come out of it. She just shakes her head and continues to sob.

          "Why?" She whispers, her voice is raspy from crying. "Tell me, please." She begs, her eyes boring into mine, pleading me to tell her all, the reasons, everything.

          I take a deep breath, as if my life depends on it. Or I'm just exaggerating. And exhale, releasing the breath I've been holding. For a moment, I feel like a lower person. I feel ashamed. I feel different. "Mom decided to live in United Kingdom." Now, the biggest rock on my shoulder has been taken away, but I still can't breath properly. She gasps. "She wants me to come with her. Dad agreed.I said I don't want to, but I have to, Jennifer.