Chapter 20: Jennifer | We're Official, Ha!

Hello, so I've been writing this chapter since June 6, 2014. And I had fun writing this. I mean, it's one of my favorite chapters. But this is unedited, there might be (probably) some grammatical errors and I'm going to fix the errors once I finish this story, the whole story. So I just hope you have fun reading this. Anyway, thank you. And I am so sorry if I took so long to update this. Hihihi. LOL. Have fun! *kisses you*

NOTE: July 10, 2014 — I was done writing this at exactly 7:22 pm in the evening. But this is only a short chapter. And I hope you have fun reading this.

ANOTHER NOTE: I have edited the chapter 1, so you might want to take a look. I've added lots of words and sentences but it does have a grammatical errors since I only edited the story. But I will soon. Thanks!

====================================================

Chapter 20: Jennifer | We're Official, Ha!

Title: We're Official, Ha!

POV: Jennifer

          The soft hum of the wind makes me awake, sitting up straight on the bed. I look at Azariah and see him sleeping, his dark hair is so messy, and I want to mess it more. Thinking about last night makes me gidy and shy and timid, but I must admin that I had fun and I really liked it. I never thought Azariah would do such a thing just for me. How perfect he is.

          The wind enters through the open window and it hits my skin, sending me to freeze, and I feel Azariah's arm circles my waist, and the hotness of his body transfers into mine. Yes, he is affecting very much. I still can't believe that this is happening, I mean, last night I was on the verge of giving up. I thought he has given up on me.

          But no. Because he doesn't want to let me go.

          I touch his skin, the sudden contact of our skins send a happy pleasure all over my body. And my hormones are getting wild, and they are demanding. Hey, I wouldn't go that far. As I promised to myself: I am planning on keeping my virginity until my honeymoon. Yes, that's not a bad promised for myself after all.

          My eyes gaze to his sleeping and calm face, and I touch his neck and I'm pretty sure that the hair on his neck bristles. So he's fake sleeping ha. I roll my eyes playfully, and stand up. Letting my feet touch the cold wood floor. And I shiver in an instant. This is perfect, last night was perfect. And I want everything to be perfect. I mean, we're official boyfriend-girlfriend now, right? Because he asked me last night and as I remember, I nodded eagerly and furiously.

          I tie my hair in a messy bun, and head to the bathroom. But before that, I chuck a pillow at him and that jolts his body and looks up at me. He grins ear to ear, and evil smirk is forming on his lips. Uh oh. Before he makes any action, I run to his mini bathroom. But it's too late. He has caught me already and I have nothing to do but to let him. I let a squeal, and he laughs evilly.

          Oh, Azariah. You're still hot when you do that.