37- in love with jiminʼs ex

"t-taehyung?" hoseok eyed him

his face showed nothing happy - which was very unusual, his eyes were red and sad, like it reflects the face of a young boy who got his dream stolen; even his nose was as red as rudolf's, his lips were rosy red but it wasn't of an alive rosy color - it was more of a dead one; like when winter is approaching and there are nothing but autumn leaves filling the dreamer's heart.
it wasn't even winter yet, but he yearned for spring to come.

taehyung has never seen hoseok this sad - this miserable, and he didn't know why it hurt him; maybe it's because the gloomiest thing to happen in this world is when the happiest person suddenly breaks down and cry.
it's just like watching the biggest tree collapse, the loveliest crystal break, the most adored sun never rise, and the hopeful person become hopeless.

hoseok was just broken, but why does the earth look like it was crying for him, too?

"yoongi... yoongi, w-where is yoongi?" hoseok's lips were chapped and dry, but his eyes weren't the same. it was wet full of tears, while jisoo stood by his side, while taehyung was confused with his actions.

"i should be asking you that! where are you, and where did the prisoner you were with go!" taehyung's deep voice suddenly swam a little bit deeper. it roared like thunder - and hoseok dislikes thunder; his face distorted, looking for more words to say.

"prisoner? you mean, taemin? i was looking for him too! i chased him because of what he has fucking done to jeongguk," hoseok hissed. "he didn't have the rights to do that to him! yoongi told me!" he added, anger burning through his eyes.

"how... did you know about that?" taehyung was confused.
how did yoongi end up hurt like that, in that case?

--

▶️min yoongi ◀️

▶️min yoongi ◀️

two hours earlier. . .

"taehyung, i have contacted hoseok and he's already here-" yoongi was cut off by a loud thud coming from the door.

"that ungrateful son of a bitch," yoongi uttered and still eyed the monitor with five guys - and surprisingly, jeongguk wasn't there already.
i only called hoseok and kid's already gone? what in the world--