36- crazy too

JUNGKOOK - BEGIN
“the world was too big,
and i was too small.”

taehyung gulped. "uhm, n-noona– i mean, jisoo-ssi... ah... i–" he was cut off by jisoo laughing.

"don't call me noona or jisoo-ssi either, just jisoo is fine." she smiled at him warmly and taehyung swore he saw a familiar face at that smile she gave him.

"y-yeah, so um, jisoo, something came up at the agency and i have to leave–"

a voice stopped him. "not even telling me goodbye?"

jisoo jumped at the voice and taehyung was shook. he looked right past jisoo, where jeongguk lies, tired eyes slightly opened, with lips twirled to form a light smug.
it was as if he wasn't hurt from a while ago.

"o-okay, so, g-goodbye?" taehyung awkwardly uttered and turned around to make his leave. suddenly, jisoo held him by his shoulder lightly to get his attention. when she succeeded, her fingers pointed at where jeongguk was currently lying.

"i don't think you should be leaving yet," jisoo chuckled and sent a wink towards jeongguk's area. "you owe me one." she added before slowly opening the door to leave.

before she does though, she whispered, "woah, he's totally different from what i expected. he's got 0% from the confidence seokjin has." she laughed to herself, leaving the two awkward boys behind the hospital room.

back with taehyung and jeongguk, the older took a step closer and inhaled deeply. he closed his eyes and regained his posture, as if readying himself to face jeongguk. taehyung was calmly looking at jeongguk, waiting for the right timing to ask him if he could take his leave, because he has an urgent case to attend to, and he badly wants to tear their staring contest with each other - but he just canʼt.

taehyung remembered something, making him recollect himself and speak the thoughts he'd been wanting to tell jeongguk since a while ago.

"why did you have to do that!" his voice boomed all over the room, that even the muscle pig jeongguk, had flinched.

"do what?" jeongguk asked softly, as if trying to figure what taehyung was thinking – but no, the older won't let the poor bunny know what's in his mind.

"you know what i'm talking about, jeongguk," he gritted his teeth, eyes welling up in both annoyance and frustration mixed. "you fucking know what i'm honestly talking about!" a tear fell down.

"p-please don't cry." jeongguk uttered, as if seeing his hyung cry would hurt more than when he was crying, but taehyung couldn't resist his tears. he used his hand to rub his eyes, but that did not help one bit – more tears went out.

"how could i not cry? damn, jeongguk. when will i ever stop crying when it comes to you?"

jeongguk felt tears coming up his eye too. "i-im sorry. i didn't... i didn't mean  to utter words that hurt you... i was always a sucker for romance; i didn't think about what you would've felt after telling you that jimin was the reason why i went to the butterfly museum."

taehyung shakes his head, completely disagreeing with what jeongguk was saying, but it did not stop the younger from telling his honest thoughts more.

"jeongguk, that's... you know that's n-not what i was talking about–"

"honestly, t-tae, you make me forget about jimin when i'm with you. you make me really happy, and damn, whenever you get insecure about something, i don't know why i always have that urge to give you encouragement. i never used you, taehyung. please believe me." jeongguk pleaded him as taehyung shook his head even more.