15- i'm not interested

"soo... hyung? where's the café?" jeongguk's voice made taehyung snap out of his thoughts. the older looked at jeongguk, processed what to do next, then continued walking.

"we're... here." taehyung said, not even using an excited tone, which bothers jeongguk. taehyung was always bubbly and happy, but this attitude was foreign to him. he doesn't understand his hyung.

"hyung, is anything wro—" he was cut off by a sudden noise when he looked up. "this café is..." he stands in sudden shock once he read what words were written above.

min yoon's café.

"hey jeongguk, there's a lot of people in line so let's get going—" taehyung stopped when he saw how jeongguk looked at the café like it was a ghost to him. taehyung was confused. he didn't know what's going on, but nevertheless, took jeongguk in his hand and pulled him inside.

when jeongguk did not answer, taehyung couldn't help but sigh.
what happened to him???

"jeongguk, what are you looking at? this place is very nice, i assure you, you'll love everything!" taehyung starts to lighten the mood up but jeongguk's eyes were still in shock as he stares at a particular something.

"hey? earth to jeongguk? jeon, what's wrong?" taehyung only calls jeongguk 'jeon' when he's serious or close to getting mad, but jeongguk still does not answer. they were almost at the counter when taehyung did not believe what he just saw.

there is a tear rolling in his cheek.
what the fuck is happening? he wants to shake jeongguk's shoulders, ask him why he's crying like an idiot in a café full of happy people, tell him to stop because he's looking like a baby who needs to get carried by his mom, but taehyung doesn't.

instead, he stares.

he stared at jeongguk as if trying to figure out what's in the younger's mind, when suddenly, they were called in by the cashier.

taehyung faced him, it was a tall guy with a nice smile, he has a beautiful black hat that says 'welcome, i'm—' but he doesn't see the letters because the guy suddenly spoke.

"hello sir! what are you having today?" and taehyung wanted to squint his eyes more to see what his name was, but due to his priority being jeongguk, he just scanned the cakes on the tabletop.

"i'd like... strawberry and coffee." he smiled, paused, and looked at jeongguk, "what would you like to have?" but received no response. taehyung bit his lip at the silent treatment he just received and returned his gaze to the handsome cashier.

"strawberry, coffee, and strawberry again. i guess." taehyung says and the guy laughs. he lent out his hand and taehyung was confused. did he want to shake hands with me???

"sir, the free pass." and taehyung realized something.

he forgot to get it from hoseok.

i am a fucking idiot.
shit shit shit what do i do now?
i don't have fucking money!!!

"um, sir?" the guy asks again, making taehyung tremble. just in time, jeongguk looked up, eyes swollen, and eyed the guy in the counter. they both looked at each other and their eyes widened.

"j-jeongguk? is that you?" the guy excitedly asks and taehyung locked his eyebrows up in confusion.
what is happening.......

"jackson-hyung?" jeongguk asks, voice slightly cracking, as he looks at his hyung still wide-eyed. they know each other? taehyung thought.

"jeongguk-ah! what brings you here?" the guy named jackson says, almost forgetting that a customer is right in front of him, as he eyes jeongguk in delight, making taehyung shiver in disgust.