I picked her up, and took her close to the rim. An instructor stood nearby helping.

"I did it daddy!" Aza said not caring who heard. I didn't care either. I wasn't ashamed of our relationship. I just dared someone to make a rude remark.

The instructor smiled, "You're an adorable little girl. You remind me of my little girl," she said.

Ada blushed and went back petting a penguin.

We spent about 30 minutes at the penguin house. All the littles were having too much fun petting the penguins.

"Come on guys we need to leave. Let's get some lunch," Amarie said.

They all protested whining no.

"Yes now say goodbye to the penguins," Amarie said.

They all sadly said goodbye then left.

"Hey Thomas can Camryn walk with you two? I need to do something real quick. But I'll catch up at the food court."

"Yea that's fine" I said to AJ taking Camryn's hand from his.

Camryn looked up at me. "You know this is weird right? Aza and I used to annoy you and Alex and now you're Aza's daddy. Can I call you uncle?"

I laughed remembering how mad Alex and I got at the girls for disturbing our games or whatever.

"Yea you're right, you guys did like to bug us. It's funny looking back at it now, but we were young and thought it was the end of the world," I said laughing. "And yes you can call me uncle Thomas."

Just then Ben ran up attacking my leg. "He's my uncle Thomas too!" He said giggling. Camryn attached herself to my other leg. Aza giggled at them both.

"Whoa I wanna play on the Thomas jungle gym too!" AJ said attacking my back.

Everyone burst out laughing. Then we went and ordered our food.

"I want chicken nuggets daddy!" Aza whispered in my ear.

"Of course you do. You are a chicken nugget," I said teasing her.

We went to sit to wait for the food to come.

"Daddy where did you go?" Camryn asked.

"I got a surprise for you guys. If you're good during lunch I'll let you have it," AJ replied.

"For all of us?" Ben asked.

"Yes Ben. You, Aza, and Camryn. As long as your mommy and daddy are okay with it."

All the littles squealed excitedly and started talking.

Amarie and I nodded to AJ that it would be okay.

He got his bag out and told the littles to close their eyes.

He set down a little stuffed penguin in front of each of them. Each one was a little different.

"Okay open your eyes" he said.

All the littles cooed and awed.

"Thank you!" They shouted.

"You're welcome. They represent the penguin you guys played with back at the house. Whichever one you played with most that's the penguin I got you."

"Look Daddy! Isn't it cute!" Aza said showing me.

"It's adorable," I agreed.

Just then food came.

After eating Camryn and Ben ran off to play in the water fountain.