Some Mistake

For a moment a deafening silence take place between the three of us, but for me it was a numbing silent.  After all she was faithful, true of her words. “You drugged her.” I mutter. My hands suddenly slipped from mine and landed on a soft skin and it sting. It was numbing like what I am feeling right now.

A sharp gasp came out from Kylie on my left. “Ken!”

“No. I deserve it. Every single one of it.” she kneel down in front of me, holding both of my hands tightly with eyes that burned with compassion. “I didn’t came her to ask for your forgiveness over me because I know I won’t have it. I came her for her, for Margo. I can’t stand her hurting anymore. She calm down and sat beside me  while in the corner of my eyes, Kylie listened attentively. Her face mix with anger and sympathy.

“I was the one who took all the pictures.” looking down, Pyper confeces. That she took everything, from the club to the hotel, it was all her and even it hurts her, even she doesn’t want to she did it anyway, for her brother. “That’s what I thought.” she continue looking up at me.

I frown at her last words. “ What do you mean.”

Pyper shook her head. “I thought I was doing it for him but the truth is am doing it for myself the only thing is, everything went wrong.” remorse wash her face.

“I.. I don’t get it.”

“If Lucky succeed splitting the two of you then there’s a possibility that Margo will hate him.” looking at me sharply.

My lips parted. Does this... Is she saying that-

“Yes, I’ll have the chance to have her.” desperation glims in her. “I felt selfish, greed and now, look what happened.”

But it didn’t happen. Margo didn’t see her as a lover but rather as, and only a friend.

«●○◎※※◎○●»

To think that someone could actually do those things to others is horrifying. I should have listen to Kylie. I should’ve talk to her first and listen to her and not from the others.

“Can’t we just take off?” I impatiently spat at Jane

“We’re just having a little trouble in the runway, but we’re about to take off.” mom’s assistant  said settling beside me.

It was just ten minutes after we board in but it felt like we’ve been here for hours. I huffed flopping down on my seat. I couldn't sleep last night because of yesterday. It was.. I don’t know, it was a big revelation and I still can’t believe it. I feel like I was cheated, but it is. Not by Margo but by those siblings.

“Right now, she just got back in New York from London. I hope it isn’t too late  for both of you.”

I grit my teeth. That Lucky, I shouldn’t have believed him. How could he do that! How could THEY do that! My innocent tanned angel. It’s my fault too. If only I have believed her. If -

“Ken.” Jane said softly reaching my hand. I pop out from my thought. I didn’t realize I’m chewing my nails again. “It’s good to see that you’ve finally listen to Kylie.”

“What do you mean?”

Jane smile. “She’s just really nice to do that.”

“How could you even be so sure that I’m going to see her? And-”

“Ken” Jane pressed. “You don’t get so anxious like you are now if it wasn’t for her.”

Vibrant and wavy brown hair with petite body, if not only for those wrinkle around her eyes, you could mistake her as young as Khloe. This middle age woman. It seems like she doesn’t care, but she actually does. She’s working for us for almost five years now and I thought all she care is her job but.

“You’re mom might not tell you this but she was happy for you. We both know that she’s against you unfolding your sexuality to the public, but when Margo came. We saw how happy you are,  how you totally have change for the past year, the glow in your face, she decided to just be happy for you. Then that scandal blow up. We watch how broken you are and those sleeping paralysis you have.” Jane shook her head in dismay. “We’re in hollywood, Ken. Where ninety percent of what you hear are made up and not true. You of all people should know that.”

“I’ve talk to Lucky about it and he admitted it.”

“And you believed him?!” Jane arched her eyebrow.

“Your point?”

“My point is, you should listen to your partner first. Hear them first, believe in them. Because you never know when you’ll lose them just because of some mistake and it might be too late to mend it.”

“Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.  We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in seven minutes time. I ask that you please fasten your seatbelt at this time. The time is  5:30 in the morning and we are  expecting to land in New York at approximately 5 hours and 25 minutes.  Enjoy the flight.”

With that said, we strapped ourselves in our seats together with Michael and waited for our plain to take off.

Too late to mend. Pyper said that too? Does that even mean something.