Mysterious

It's three in the afternoon and it's so... hot, DAMN IT!. The sun is roundly up and everything is so bright that it burns my eyes. On top of that people get so annoying, I sigh harshly rolling my eyes. I really hate this time of my out. I'm walking along the street from my work when I saw a few people forming a cluster a few yards a head of me. What is it again this time, I rolled my eyes.

People are like squeaking, shouting and pushing each other just to see who ever that person is. Must be a celebrity? Well, in this situation I give my sympathy to whom that person is.

"They say its Ken!" said the running girl on my right. A teenager I think.

"Who the hell is Ken?!" said the other girl.

"Just... c'mon!" said the running girl who just pass me. Teens... I shook my head.

I had a glimpse on the person they are mobbing as I pass by. Her black hair is shining under the sun and her fare white skin illuminating brightly. Like a goddess that came down from the sky. I stopped. Who could that be? She's covering her face with her purse but even so. I should have recognized her. I can't recall any Filipino celebrity or political name that starts with Ken? Ken Chan is a celebrity but its a he?! Then I heard her pleading.

"I'm sorry, please. I'm not her. You should have been mistaken me from her. I'm not Kendall Jenner. I just looked like her."

My heart just stopped as I heard that name. I turn around and looked at the mob again. Why the hell would Kendall Jenner be in Manila?! It's like, halfway around the globe! She doesn't even have a body gourd! I shrug, that's a stupid conclusion. Poor girl, mistaken as a Hollywood celeb and now she's stuck on a horde of people.

"Please, stop! You're hurting me now." plead the doppelganger.

I... I clenched my jaw. I look up in the sky and took a deep breath. Oh, okay now Margo. Don't involve your yourself! You're just.... I can't take it. I jog towards to the horde.

"Andy!.. Andy!.." I shout as I got closer. Everyone stopped and stares at me. I gulp. Now what, Margo?! You started it! Do something! "Andy! I've been looking for you the whole time! Where have you been?! Why so many people around you?!" I look around to fake it then looked at the doppelganger. My lips parted as I saw her clearly. I can't believed it! They really are look a like! The shape of the face. How she dress. How tall she is.. It's like a spitting image of Kendall Jenner herself! I blinked and cleared my throat.

"Why the hell are you guys hording around my friend?! Isn't it she already told you that she's not Kendall Jenner a moment ago!" now they got a little confused.

"Yes, she's not. She just really looked like her. And those are just make ups so back off!. Why would Kendall Jenner fly in Manila huh! 'Alone' Without any body gourd?!" some of the people are now backing off. Now is your chance Margo! I grabbed the doppelgangers hand and looked at her reassuringly. I don't know if she get it because of her sunglasses but she nod.

"Now please, stop following us! You're just wasting your time!" we stroll away from them until we are sure that we are so away from that freaking horde.

I studied her up and down. I really can't believe my eyes but I can't also brought my self to think that 'it's' Kendall! I mean, she can't be?! Why would Kendall be going here when she's a busy person with too much schedule on her? I don't think she'll be heaving a shoot here, cause damn! I am sure her momager will put it in the last of her list. Anyways, I brought myself to my trance.

"Thanks for helping me out there." she smile solemnly

"It's okay. They are annoying actually." giving her a faint smile. I examined her for the last time. It's mind blowing tho, seeing exactly like Kendall Jenner. I mean, I'm obsessed with her. Not because of the glitz and glam she has or heaving. Some people hate her because of her family but to me? NO. There is something mysterious about her and it makes me drawn into her. Like I want to solve every puzzle and mystery she has, I shrug. Well, it's only in your dream Margo. It ain't gonna happen, I sigh walking away.

It's my chance! I need to take risk! She seems nice, a little cocky tho. I don't wanna go to the hotel! Media might be swarming around there now?! I took a deep breathe.

"Wait! I a...." She turn around. I gulp. I need to come up with something, anything! "Could you... I... I got robbed... a..nd..." She just looked at me deadpan. She must be thinking that I'm some sort of tricking her or something. Kendall you need to do more than that! "I got robbed and I don't know where else to go. I don't know anyone here and the rest of my things are in my suitcase. Which is still in the airport and I don't know when will I have it. I... I.... don't know what to do." She just starers at me, I sigh. "You must be thinking I'm tricking you... I... Thanks again for... what you did earlier." Who am I fooling, of course she won't do it. We just met. If I were her I would do the same for sure.  I turn around and walk away. What am I gonna do now.

"What's your name?" she speak suddenly. I turn back to her to see her dark brown ayes darted to me with concern then she brush her black shoulder length hair with  her hand.

"Ken... Ken Jordan." she raised her brow. "Oh, that's a manly name for a face like yours." she flush a smile. "I'm Maria Gonzales but call me Margo." we shook hands. Then she pull me closer. So close that I could feel her sweet breathe, my eyes widen. I was towering her so she tilt her head up a little looking at me like she is studying a puzzle piece.

"You really looked like her." she mumbled gazing every inch of my face.