my Four Leaf Clover

Everybody's excited, exhilarated the music were so wild that everyone is jumping and cheering, but one voice made everything in mute.

“Hey, Ken!”  while everyone is so frolic around her there she is just standing in the middle. Her sweet and gentle smile all over her face showing off her dimples. Remember those scene in the movies when you see THAT someone then everything goes slow motion and muffled and that person is kinda have a spotlight on them? Everything you can hear is that person's voice, no, actually even their voice is all blurry and now the only sound you could hear is your heart beating rapidly and loudly. It may sound crazy or maybe it’s because of the alcohol I’ve intake, but no matter how hard I try to calm myself it seem can’t. “Kendall.” she speak again saying my name tenderly. I gulp. I was so focused that I didn’t even notice she came close to me. She held my hand and pull me with her. Now that I am back with my old self I had the full view of the crowd and they’re circling around us. On the side, mom looks happy looking both at Margo and I with my sisters alongside with her. I’ve never seen her so approving like now. It’s…. It’s so new to me she’ve never been like this. My attention went back to Margo who's already looking at me.

“I know you already have everything but I’m going to give it to you anyways and I hope you’ll like it.” being all cute and coy Margo said. “Happy Birthday!” I hear her say on the microphone then everything went dark while a spotlight outside shone brightly at something. Everybody went outside of the club then gasp rang all over them. I turn back to smiling Margo. “Don’t you want to see your present?”

“Ken! Oh my God!” I heard Coco shout outside.

I  hurried and followed the others and when it came to sight, my jaw just drop. There sat a majestic metallic blue vintage car.

“It’s a Mercedes Ken.” Kylie greet me as I emerge with the crowd. I circled around the car and still can’t believe what I just recieved.

“Seems you liked it. I’m good with that.” I face Margo and run to her, hugging her tightly.

“I love it Margo. It’s beautiful!”

“I’m happy that you love it.” she said reaching something between her breasts then held it high. “I might missed place it so I hide it there.” winking at me. I rolled my eyes. “1969 Mercedes-Benz Cabriolet Convertible. The car almost didn’t make it thank god the Mercedes Auto Repair are so kind and rush it.” breathing out in relief she said. “Of course I want it good as new before handing it to you.” Margo gave the key and the first thing I’ve noticed is the keychain that came with it. It’s a heart shape with a…. Little leaf in the middle? “That’s a four leaf Clover Kenny. Cause you’re my Four Leaf Clover.”

I took out the keychain that is attached to my phone now. Your four leaf clover huh. When you could do this to me

KEN!” I jerk and came back to my sense. “KENDALL! Are you even listening?!” Kylie scowl. The truth? No. She’s been talking about Tyga and how they spent Valentines together when Its already March!  And because of that I had spaced out remembering some… some… some THINGS. Hey, I love my sister but she’s just a little irritating and nagging sometime. Then I heard her sigh.

“Why can't you just text her. Just once! It won't hurt.” she looked at me with concern.

“Urgh! Here we go again.” I rolled my eyes.

“Ken.” she call with concern touching me.

“You’re the last person I expect to encourage me to do that Ky.” I sigh looking outside of the window. She’s been asking me to give Margo a chance even if it’s just listening on what she have to say. How can I when there is nothing to listen or talk about anymore! It’s all over in the internet! “Margo and Lucky Blue kissing in a club and going on a hotel.” GOD! The image of her kissing other makes me scream the hell out of me. I even speak with Lucky and he’s sorry! So tell me if that wasn’t true or just made up by the media when Lucky already speak. And if she’s claiming she was drunk that night then I won’t take it. She promised me that she will never drink without me but she broke it and those things happened. I rolled out of my bed and went down to the kitchen.

I’m happy that Ky is here looking over me when my sleeping paralysis attack. But if she’s going to continue pushing me to talk with Margo then I don’t have a choice but to ask her to leave. I sigh and gulp down a glass of cold water then something caught my sight.

“You are my Four Leaf Clover”

What does that even mean when you could hurt me this much. I clenched my jaw my eyes almost in tears in furious. Yet I can’t make myself to dispose that stupid keychain.

“It’s been three months Ken. You act like you’re okay, like it’s nothing when you’re not. We all could see that you’re still hurting. Khloe. Kourt. Kim. Me,  the girls. Deep inside Ken. You can’t fool us, you’re only fooling yourself.”

“KYLIE! WILL YOU PLEASE STOP IT!” I saw shock on her face from my sudden outburst. “I DON’T. WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.” I add breathing heavily.

“You of all people should know it Ken. Could she really do that? Could Margo cheat on you? You should be the first person who should listen to her first and not to others!” Kylie snarled. Then her expression soften. “We don’t know Lucky but we know Margo, Ken.” she frown with concern. “I know I’m your sister and I should be siding you but…”

I bit my lips in frustration. Suddenly I feel like there’s a lump in my eyes and ever memory of Margo and I surge back. She’s always been there to support me even if the whole world is against me. She made me whole. I sigh shakily then tears started to stream down on my face. Kylie rush on me and wrap her hands around me then sob is the only thing I hear.

I admit I still Love her. Margo is the only person who made me feel this way and despite all the things that happened I still want her. The whole of her. Suddenly my doorbell ring making both of us look 9n the way to the door. Kylie went to get it but for some reason it took her awhile until she gets back. I hear her footsteps and when I turn around Kylie wasn't alone. There stood a blue eyed blond girl next to Kylie and my jaw just drop.

“Ah.. I ah…” she speak anxiously can’t even look straight at me. “I know I don’t have the right to be here because of what happened to Lucky and Margo, but I can’t take it anymore.” she clenched her jaw revealing her resemblance with her brother.

A/N
Please tell me what's on your mind!
Yes, YOU! The one who's reading this!
Tell me what you think about the story whether god or bad. I will gladly appreciate it.

Happy Readings!!😊
XOXO
C.C.