barged-in

Margo left early for work because of some sort of things needed to be done. At a young age she already got a position with so much responsibility for her. So she needed to work twice which I think she doesn't need because she smart. You can tell by how she act, speak and deliver herself.

After washing my face, I went to her kitchen and saw a note on the fridge. She left me food on the table, how thoughtful. An omelet, a bread and fruits. She doesn't know if I like coffee or choco or nothing at all so suit yourself, added to the note. There's a tea bags beside the coffee maker, a milk in the fridge and she doesn't drink choco, so no choco. I smile.

I made the coffee and it smells good, freshly brewed,heaven. I woke up already noon so I reheated the food first before digging in. The eggs are good tho you might be thinking its just a regular omelet, but no. There's this fresh leaves in it that it looks like..... I turn around to the sink and spotted the plant. Gosh! I didn't notice that at all! I thought I was just a regular plant. She has a variety of herbs most I don't know. Then I look down to the kitchen counter and she have stock of wines most are aged. One of it is a bottle of Chateau Margaux 2011, damn! That is so good but really expensive. I look around, she said that her condo was a gift from her older brother. The furniture are all expense be her mom while her dad.... she doesn't talk about him. She wanted in-dependency and doesn't want to live behind the shadows of her family so I think this is the last support from her family, the rest is hers. My phone suddenly beep on the table as I wash the dishes, must be Ky. I fetch my phone then flopped myself on the couch. Its Kylie.

Ky: "Gigi's here. She's asking you, why aren't you answering her texts?

K: "Tell her I'm fine."

Ky: "Why can't you tell just tell her that?!"

K: "because you're already with her, duh."

Ky: "Yeah, what ever. Do you want us to pick you now?"

K: "No , I'm fine. I think am gonna stay for a while. I'll text you if I'll be coming back."

Ky: "Kahy, just checking you.

Tyga's here, gotta go. Love you."

K: "Love you too."

Then I heard the door open and closed. I sit up to see Margo in her business attire, working it bitch.

 I sit up to see Margo in her business attire, working it bitch

"Hey."

"Hi." I smile.

"I'm going to the groceries you wanna come? I could show you around too if you want?" she continue as she unbutton herself in front of me."I'll just change and..." she looked at me then pout. "I don't think you should go with that outside. You'll just cause another mob again. Not that I'm saying it against you, you just really looked like her. Another reason is, you are white and pretty. Dickheads out there will be drooling around you." she said with disgust and went to her room. I looked at my baggy cream shirt and baby blue shorts, but I liked the way she said pretty. I smile. She came out in her sweat pants and baggy tank top and threw me a pair of clothes.