eyes can tell everything

We arrived at her condo which is not that far from where we... uh.. met. It's not that not that big but its cozy. She went straight to her bed room to fix it cause she said she doesn't want to sleep in the couch no she wanted me to sleep there. So, I kind'a help my self out and look around.

There's a woody thing in it and most of the furniture are kind'a personalized like her bedroom

There's a woody thing in it and most of the furniture are kind'a personalized like her bedroom. Where the door is sliding that when its closed you could think that its just her kitchen and the her living room. Cool! Every space is well used and you have the vibrant feeling, I love it. Maybe she came from a good family? Well, not that I care. I'm just thankful that she help me out and now she's letting me to stay with her for a couple of days. Which is more convenient for me. The truth is, I have my hotel where I'll be staying. Khloe booked that for me, but the moment I got there there were people already waiting in front of my hotel. Maybe one of their staff leaked that I'll be staying there. What a jerk! But it turns out better, I think? I hope so.

"You could go and settle your things in the room I'm done fixing it. You'll be on the bed, I'm on the floor. Don't worry I have a spare bed so... yeah." she said smiling. "Oh, and ah.. I left a pair of clothes on the bed so you could change. Shower's on the left down the hall."

"Thank you." I smile at her shyly. I went in and saw the clothes she prepared. Then flopped myself down to the bed, I should text Kylie.

K: "Hey, Ky! I'm still alive so no worries."

Ky: "Oh My God, Kendall! We've been waiting for your text since ages!

K: "Well, some things happened and got lost with the track."

Ky: "What?! Are you okay?!"

K: "Yes, I'm fine. Wait, who are you with?"

Ky: "Khloe"

K: "Okay, don't tell anyone specially mom!"

Ky: "Yes, we know. Now tell us." I told her everything that happened and a picture of Maria that I took a while ago. Sneaky huh.

Ky: "What? Do you want us to get you now? We could fly there tomorrow morning."

K: "No, I'm fine. You'll make rumors again and I'm at her condo. It seem that she doesn't know me or she doesn't care?"

Ky: "Be careful you don't know what she's capable of."

K: "I know but I think she wouldn't do something bad to me."

Ky: "mkahy, we got to go. Mom is annoying! Love you!"

K: "Love you guys."

I lay there for a while until the sticky feeling say hi to me so I decided to take a shower. Maria's in the kitchen when she saw me and ask me if what kind of food do I eat because I looked liked an RK. I don't know what the hell is a RK but I could deal with her food. I can't be picky now she have done so much for me. Then when she checked her fridge she only have two cuts of blue marlin. So not much of an option as she say. An option? How could you make a blue marlin as an option on a regular house hold as you say you are? Well, what ever.

"I'm already greatful for everything you've done so anything will be good to me." I smile then went to the shower. As I got out from that refreshing bath I seriously could drool already. A savory and a smell of lemony filled my nose.

"Perfect timing! Food is ready." she greeted while placing some plates on the table. All the things that happened today, a nice meal is all I need. It smells good! Not to mention it looks good too! She is working as a duty manager in a hotel and also took a short course in culinary that's why it explains about it.

"Thank you very much back there and now you're letting me stay with you."

"It's fine, looking like my baby is enough." Not realizing what she just said, her eyes widen and blushed under her fair tan skin.Cute! I raised my eyebrow. 

"I mean... uh... well..." she said stuttering sheepishly.

"You only helped me because I looked like your baby? Are you gay?!" I grin teasing her, she's so innocent in this kind'a talk.

 "No! It's because your eye ask me to!" she stated then she relaxed. "Eyes can tell everything that our mouth can't say." She left me shocked over that statement. "Ken, do you mind if I call you Kenny?" My lips parted from what she said. Would that be a good reason to help other because of their eyes? I don't know but we have different culture maybe it is here? I blinked.

"Yes, of course Maria."

"Please call me Margo. Maria is a little soft for me." I breathe a laugh. It's true, she is beautiful but she has this cocky bitch face. But when you talk to her more she is genuinely charming. 

"I'm a model in LA by the way and I'm 20. Last November" 

"Oh! I'm 20 too! Well, I'm month older tho. I'm turning 21 this June."

"Aren't you afraid of me Margo? That I might be a bad guy?" I stare at her as she pick on her food.

"Don't worry Kenny I've already send your picture to my brother. So encase something happened to me they'll definitely have something to start on." she smirk.  Most of her family is in the military while her aunts and uncle if not a lawyer they're working in the government with highly connection. I gulp. So even if I didn't tell her who I am I might b still doomed, or she's just bluffing? I shook my thoughts.

"Then why did you helped me?" Her lips, my gaze went to them. She's chewing her food making  her lips into a duck face. Is she doing this in purpose or she's not aware of it? Cause they are so rosy pink and it looks so kissable. Then she looked at me. Gosh! Did she saw me staring? I looked away then back to her.

"Because I've seen that look." she said smiling. "For years I've been looking at that same eyes in the mirror everyday. Dealing with feeling of of being controlled and cannot do what your hear desire. The pressure, the expectation of other people and the disappointments.....  I think util now I still see it every time." She stares at me with a faint smile drawn into her face, we took silence. Wow, she definitely saw through me. Then with a blink of an eye her reaction changed.

"Did you like the food?" Despite her cocky bitch face look she's quite the talker but not the annoying one. She know how and when to avoid a sensitive topic.

"Why would you think that Kendall Jenner would never fly her and I'm not her?" She laugh the laugh that says 'c'mon' I just looked at her. 

"Philippine is not like London or Paris or what ever country fashion weeks are held with a boom industry in fashion world. Sure there are Filipino names already out there but even if The Kendall Jenner has her own PJ. I don't think so."  She stated sipping her coffee. Well, she is right I've got 0.01% chance flying here considering my mom. She doesn't even think that I could be here. I could be someone who mimic her or just like what she said back at the mob. Maybe that's the reason why she doesn't think that I could be Kendall. That's better actually so I could live a normal life while staying here, sounds good.